Ch.25 Attack (part 2)

The trio were trying to find Levi as they walked carefully among dead bodies all over.

Dead bodies of Armored Colossal Pack members.

Armin silently pointed at the other side of the main house, where Levi and Carla should be located. As he led the way and turned right, he bumped onto a body that went the other way, making all of them took a step back and got into their stance, ready to fight. Turned out it was Isabel in her anthro form, along with Farlan in his wolf form.

'Oh my moon! I thought I collide with enemies! Fuck, it's so, so nice to see you guys,' Isabel mind-linked them, looking reliefed.

'Are you okay, Isabel, Farlan?' Eren asked.

'I am fine. We're fine,' Isabel answered.

'I don't know how many of them are left, but I can say that we are winning this attack,' Farlan retorted.

Armin shook his head, 'Not yet. I haven't heard anything about the Alpha of Armored Colossal Pack. Do you think he's alive and hiding somewhere or escaped already?'

'Yeah, we need to make sure the Alpha's whereabouts. But I need to find Levi first. My mind-communication with him suddenly being cut off earlier,' Eren added.

'Should we come, too?' Isabel looked at Eren.

'No, you two stick together and make sure that no enemies are left, so we could go back home with our gold and take back this territory, the territory that belonged to the Wild Titan Pack,' Eren commanded.

Isabel nodded, 'Alright, Alpha. Be safe.'

'Ugh, just call me Eren,' He rolled his eyes.

Thus, they parted ways, and eventually, the trio found Levi and an unconscious Carla in the middle of the storage room among with dead bodies all around. The bodies were unfamiliar to Eren, so he assumed those were belonged to Armored Colossal members.

Eren rushed to Carla and Levi. He caressed his mother cheek softly, looking at his mate in worry as he rambled, 'What happened? Is my mom okay? Are you okay?'

'Their so-called-fighter hit your mother on the head. I took him down, though,' Levi nudged his head to the right, where the fighter who harmed Carla lying dead on the floor.

Eren nuzzled his nose against Levi's, 'Our connection suddenly cut off. I was afraid something bad happen to you. I am glad you okay... and at least my mom not in a dangerous state, right? She just went unconscious, right?'

'Yeah, but let's bring her to Petra to make sure she's alright,' Levi looked down at Carla.

'We will bring her and find Petra. She's at the outside territory, right?' Armin asked to clarify.

'Yes. She supposed to stand by in there, in case some of us get injured and needs treatment,' Levi nodded and handed Carla to Armin.

'Levi, have you heard about their Alpha? Is he dead? Is he still alive?' Eren asked.

'Let's ask Ymir, she's keeping her eyes on Historia. She should have known about Rod Reiss whereabouts. After all, he is Historia's father. I believe she must have known where her father is,' Levi said to Eren.

'Eren, come on,' Mikasa suddenly spoke.

'Come on, where, Mikasa?' Emerald eyes looked at her in confusion.