Ch.20 Expecting

Sigh.

'What was I doing here again?' Eren thought to himself as he stared boringly into nothing.

Oh, right. He remembered Hanji had fucking dragged him to get a little nice talk with two rogues at the underground dungeon for scientific purpose. Really, Hanji? Really? Not to mention the amount of guards that surrounding both of Eren and Hanji as the Alpha's mate for safety reasons. If Levi found out about this situation, the raven Alpha would definitely gone berserk.

Sighing again, Eren peered his emerald eyes at Hanji who was squishing Juicer's cheeks excitedly, "Their facial structure is soft just like us!" She hollered at Eren.

"Of course, woman! We are the same kind, the same were-species!" Juicer retorted annoyingly in a muffled voice while Lens was staring at the scene from his own cell silently.

"But you are rogues! You are all should felt a bit... rough. Heh, you see what I did there?" Hanji chuckled at her own pun and continued on squishing Juicer's cheeks harder.

With all his might, Juicer tried to back away from Hanji's death grip. Unfortunately, after he succeeded on releasing himself from her, she started to grab one of the blonde's arms in a swift motion and examined it, humming to herself in concentration.

Feeling crept out by her act, Juicer turned to Eren with half-annoyed half-pleading expression, "Oh my gosh! You, the other Luna, help me! Your Luna-friend is crazy!"

Silence.

"Hey, hey you! The other Luna!" Juicer called.

Another silence.

"Ugh, get this crazy Luna away from me, will you, Alpha?" Juicer tried again.

As soon as Juicer said that, Eren looked up and beamed at the blond rogue, "Please, just call me Eren!" He stepped forward and gently, yet firmly, grabbed Hanji away from him, earning a loud whine from her.

"Finally! Can you believe this woman?!" Juicer pointed his index finger toward Hanji's direction as he snapped at Lens, which the other replied with a shrug.

Eren, who tried to hold Hanji firmly in place while she trashed around, was staring at Juicer and Lens with a fixated expression. How did they end up being rogues?

"Us rogues prefer not to tell why we became one in the first place, not to anyone, unless we trust them enough," Juicer answered with a tedious look.

The answer made Eren furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "I— what?"

"Eren, you asked on how they ended up being rogues, like, out loud," Hanji –who thankfully had calmed down— explained to Eren.

"Oh, sorry. I—"

"Why you asked, anyway? Interested on being one?" Juicer smirked playfully.

Eren let go of Hanji and clutched his heart, gasping dramatically, "I would never!"

Juicer laughed at that.

Just then, a loud sound of doors being slammed open echoed inside the underground dungeon, startling almost everyone.

"What in the name of the moon spirit is happening in here?!" Levi shouted in his Alpha tone with dark expression plastered on his face. Erwin was standing beside him, wearing the same expression, and silently scanned the area cautiously.

Turning his attention to Eren, the raven Alpha raised one of his eyebrows, "Eren, care to explain?"

Hanji instantly stood in front of Eren and straightened up her posture, "Oh, no! Don't blame my little munchkin! We're just getting bored and then—"