Ch.18 Rogues

Chapter Notes:

Chapter contains smut! Please be aware of this ***** sign. Happy reading!

________________________________________

Cold sweat were running down Eren's face as he tried his best to stay still and not making any stupid moves in front of the four rogues that surrounding him. That, and he was also concentrated on being very careful to cover his privates in all his naked glory.

"So, Tyrant, what are we going to do with this pretty little Luna?" The one with dark hair and clear blue eyes said to the red haired man whom known as Tyrant.

"Why, we wait for his Alpha to come, of course. Let see how much money he would give us in exchange for this Alpha's mate," Tyrant squished Eren's cheek playfully.

At that, Eren shook his head harshly to escape from the man's touch. No matter how good looking this Tyrant man, Eren still felt disgusted when he was being touched like that by someone who's not Levi. He then let out a low growl, finally tired of the situation as he spoke up from annoyance, "My Alpha would give you a painful death in exchange for me."

"Aw, that's cute. But can he do that when we are going to use you as our shield, hm?" The stupid, sassy blonde guy said in a mocking tone.

"Wow, really? You will use me as your shield? How brutal. And here I thought I should fear the rogues because of their viciousness and—ugh!"

Tyrant grabbed Eren's wrist that covered his front rear and pushed him until his back met with someone's upper front body. The red haired man growled menacingly and spat out his threatening words right in front of Eren's face, "Watch your mouth, you fucking mutt. I could've kill you right here right now if I want to, yeah?"

Harshly, Tyrant shoved Eren more onto the man that haven't even spoken since the beginning, "Canvas, hold him and make sure he keep his mouth shut or—"

Tyrant didn't get to finish his sentence when suddenly a rustling sound was being heard, making the four rogues alerted by their surroundings.

There was a deadly pause between them, and in a matter of mere second after that, the blonde boy were being pushed away onto the ground by something hard and solid, not to mention fast, "FUCK!" He yelped as he was being pinned down by a big, black wolf, hovering above him.

Eren's eyes lit up at the sudden act. That huge figure, that dark fur, that feral yet familiar growl; it was his Alpha mate, "Levi! Le—mmmph!"

"Hey! Let that boy go, or I will kill this fucking little mutt!" Lens shouted as he tried his best to cover Eren's mouth and made him as a shield for the three of them.

"Fucking let go, you big bastard! Ughhh!" The blonde was smacking onto Levi's wolf form furiously, but when he realised that it was no use, he turned to look at Tyrant with furious face "Tyrant! Tyrant! He's going to kill me! Kill that mutt! Kill that fucking mutt, Tyrant!"

"I will kill him, you know?" Tyrant stepped forward, proudly showing his sharp claws and pointed them to Eren's throat, "Come on, you think I'm bluffing? I've killed many werewolves before. Killing this pretty young man here won't be a problem to me."

Levi sneered at Tyrant, yet he won't let go of the blonde below him.

This time, Canvas finally spoke up while showing his claws, "You let Juicer go or the three of us will rip this young man's throat in 5... 4..."