Ch.9 Rebel Base

They arrived at the rebel base and rushed Luke to the medical center. "Thank you Princess Organa, we will take it from here. He is in very good hands here.", one of the doctors said. She nodded her head and went to sit down trying to let everything that happened that day sink in. She closed her eyes and all that came her mind was the last moment she saw Han's face before they were forced to look away from each other.
All she wanted was to have him back but the heartache grew each time she assured herself that there was a chance they may not get him back. Anger flourished inside her the more she thought about the fact she was the daughter of the monster of the Galaxy. He took it all from her but still called him her father.
Lando came and sat down beside her asking, "How are you? I'm very sorry for everything, Leia.". Leia looked at him and said, "What happened, happened. All we can do it figure out what we are going to do from here on out."
"We can't go in blind and get him right away, it has to be unexpected." He said with a sigh.

"It is going to take time."

"A few month's time."

"Are you crazy? Jabba will kill him before we even get to him if we wait that long."

"Do you want to die before he gets to see you again?"

Leia shook her head and then looked down. "I know Jabba....well I know how he works. He will have guards surrounding the place for awhile." Lando said then continued, "But this gives us time to create a solid plan that will definitely work."
"Let's start planning now. Let's get Han back.", Leia said looking at Lando.