Ch.14 A Visit

Leia's P.O.V (for the rest of the story)
     After hours of crying, we finally landed at the base. I did not want to move. All I wanted was to go find Han even knowing I would be looking for something that was no longer there. The guards gently lifted me, knowing I was at my weakest state, walking me off the ramp. I was relived to look up and see Luke making his way to me. He held me tightly and whispered in my ear, "I'm so sorry, Leia. He loved you so much.", I held on tighter replying, "I know.".
     He let go and said, "Go get some rest, I'll take care of things, don't worry.". I nodded and made my way to the room I would now be living in. I walked in and immediately laid on my bed, emotionally drained. I couldn't think of anything except for Han. There was a part of me that felt like I would wake up and Han would be my side and everything was okay. But no, he was not coming back, he was gone. I tried and tried to convince myself but part of me didn't want to believe it.
     A knock came from my door. "Come in.", I said. Then walked in someone I was shocked to see. Someone who I thought was dead, I hoped was dead. I ran for my gun but my body completely froze, not allowing any part of me to move. "Lovely to finally see you again, daughter.", said Vader.
     "You were never my father. You're a monster.", I said to him.

      "You know this to be true. There is no way to avoid it."

      "What father takes everything away from his child? Han died because of you. He didn't deserve to."

      "So foolish, Leia. Your mother made that mistake too. Thinking love can save her."

      "At least she is at peace now and away from you.", after those words were said, everything turned black as if I went into a deep sleep.