2. Daniel

"Ah, I'm so sorry. Does it still hurt?"

"Yeah but don't worry about it, I'll be fine. And again it wasn't your fault, I should have held on tighter" I said to Daniel.

We were in his car, on the way to the hospital and he wouldn't stop apologising. It was really cute though. Nice how he cared so much.

Although my arm was in a lot of pain and there's a chance that I might have broken it I didn't care. This was the happiest I have ever felt in a long time.

I rested my head back and faced Daniel. I could see the worry in his eyes while he was driving. Bless him.

"You know, if you don't slow down we're gonna both end up in a hospital bed." I laughed when I saw how fast we were going.

"Oh sorry, I just, I feel really bad. Does it still hurt?" He asked once again.

"Yes, it still hurts but again, don't worry about it! It wasn't your fault. To be honest, it's kinda funny. And this was the most fun I have had in years."

"What? Breaking your arm?" He laughed.

"Haha. No, before that. And actually yeah! The falling off the swing and breaking my arm part too. It'll be a funny story to tell."

After a while of talking and laughing about random things, we finally arrived at the hospital.

They took me in, did an X-Ray and set the cast. Great(!) I've gotta have this thing around my arm for about 1- 2 months.

"Hey, look at my cast its pink!" I said, jumping out to see Daniel sitting in the waiting room.

"Ah, it's so cute. Can I be the first to sign it?" He asked.

"Ya, sure." I nodded.

I got a marker from the front desk and gave it to him.

"Sorry? Seriously, how many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't your fault!" I yelled slightly.

"I'm sorry but I feel so bad. You keep telling me it's not my fault but I still feel like it is. At least let me make it up to you."

"No, Daniel you don't need to do anything."

"Y/N, please. Just let me take you out for dinner sometime." He insisted

You know what, I wouldn't actually mind that.

"Urgh, fine" I said, rolling my eyes but smiling at the same time.

"Okay, so it's a date." Daniel winked.

A date?
--------------------------------------------
Is it just me who sees Daniel as a cute baby?