1. James

It was a Saturday afternoon. I was rushing through all the people to get to my granddad's cafe restaurant place thingy.

I was already 15 minutes late. I don't get paid or anything, I just like helping out during weekends but my granddad still gets a little mad when I'm late. But I know he loves me so it's all good.

When I finally got to the place I bursted in through the doors, obviously out of breath.

"I'm so sorry I'm late Baba, I got stuck in traffic." I said while walking over to the counter putting my apron on.

"Y/N, you don't drive and your house is six minutes from here." My granddad said while shaking his head and laughing a little.

I just looked down and laughed to myself. I always come up with stupid excuses.

"Y/N, you can start by taking those boys' orders" my granddad said, pointing at a group of boys.

They looked around my age or maybe a little older. But I must say they were pretty good looking with awesome hair. They put more effort in their hair than I do, that's for sure.

I walked up to them and asked what they would like. They all told me their orders and I ran back behind the counter to give the orders to my granddad.

The whole time I could tell one of the boys was staring at me. It was the taller, more good looking one. He had an amazing smile.

After all the boys had eaten, they thanked us for the food and left a tip.

When I went to get the tip I saw a small piece of paper. It read:

'Dear pretty waitress,
I think you're beautiful and sorry for staring but I just couldn't keep my eyes off you. I wish to see you again some time. So call me, whenever.
From the tall, hot one- James x
**his number**'

When I read the message, I just sat there giggling to myself. The
description of himself was spot on.
------------------------------------------
Don't you guys just love James?

Okay, so guys this was the first part. Tell me how it was. I know it wasn't the best but I tried :)