1. Luke

So, it was my first day at a new school. I was starting in the middle of the year, which is the worst thing ever.

I was new to Melbourne and knew nobody. I'm not the loudest you see, I'm actually very quiet and only speak when I'm spoken to.

So, I've had three lessons already and hated all of them; nobody would talk to me or even smile at me, they would all just stare and give me dirties. I'm pretty sure they were all judging me for something.

I have really bad social anxiety and couldn't handle another minute, let alone another two hours. So I decided to just skip those two last lessons.

I went out during lunch and just wondered around the local park instead.

I got bored of swinging on the swings after a while so decided to go exploring in the forest kinda place near the park.

I started walking through all the tall trees. It was in the middle of Autumn so it looked really pretty.

After a few minutes of walking I heard leaves crunching and got a little scared so I decided to walk a little faster, unfortunately, I wasn't looking where I was going and tripped over one of the roots of a tree and fell face flat on the ground.

I groaned and rolled over onto my back, holding my face with my hand.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?". I heard a deep Australian accent ask.

"Oww... Yeah but my head hurts a little". I cried slightly.

I felt the person sit beside me and grab my hand gently. I turned to look at them and it was a boy, round about my age with curly, brown hair and a lip piercing. He was super cute.

"What were you doing here anyway?" He asked me with a concerned face.

"Hehe well.. I'm kinda skipping class". I smiled, with a slightly guilty look on my face.

"Tut tut that's not very good, missy, education is very important". He said pointing his finger and nodding his head.

I giggled. "Yeah, well what are you doing here? Aren't you in my Physics class?" I asked, smiling as I knew he was also skipping class.

He chuckled and put his hand out "I'm Luke. Nice to meet you. You seem cool". He said.

"Thanks! I'm Y/N and you don't seem too bad yourself". I said shaking his hand.

We both laughed and laid down on the ground talking the whole time, until it was time for us to go home.