1. How you met- Beau

Writer: Lala

Guys, I'm sorry if they're a bit long. I never know how to end it so it kinda just drags. I'm really sorry. Hope you don't mind.
---------------------------------------------
"What the f*ck?!" I heard a guy shout from downstairs.

It was 1:46 pm and I had just woken up due to all the screaming and shouting. I was so tired. I'm not a morning person and I hate being woken up. So, you can probably imagine how pissed I was.

I got up out of bed, not giving two shits of how I looked and stomped my way downstairs to see what all the screaming was about.

When I got downstairs I made my way to the garden, ready to yell at my brother.

Before I even made it to the door I bumped into someone. It was a boy. One of my brother's stupid friends.

"Ah! Sorry!" He yelled.

I looked up at him and gave him a glare. I pushed passed him to go to the door but he grabbed my arm. "Hey, I said I'm sorry calm down".

I turned to face him. "Yeah, I know you're sorry but could you please tell those idiots outside to shut the hell up, I'm trying to sleep!" I said in a rather rude tone. I'm not usually this mean or grumpy. It's just I hadn't got much sleep and you know what lack of sleep does to you.

He chuckled and rubbed my arm. I just moved slightly and gave him a disgusted look. "You're cute but don't you think it's a little too late for you to be sleeping?" He said.

At that moment I felt my face go red. I'd never been called cute by a guy before. Or by anyone, really. This was actually my first time. It felt nice, even if he didn't mean it in that way.

I stood there for a bit just smiling to myself like an idiot, until I snapped out of it and caught him smiling at me.

"Uh.. Yeah okay then I believe you're right and yeah." I mumbled, not making any sense.

He smiled at me again. "I'm Beau by the way, a really good friend of your brother's".

"I'm Y/N, my brother's sister." Urgh! I always do this why am I such an idiot.

"Hey, Beau where are you?" I heard my brother yell. "Well, I got to go, it was nice talking to you.". He said before running out into the garden to meet with the others. I just smiled to myself and ran back upstairs.
---------------------------------------------
Urgh! I remember when I had a crush on my brother's best friend. It was the worst thing ever!