1. Jai

"Y/N! Wake up! Me and your father are going out; don't forget to get the mail!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

I groaned and rolled around in bed for a bit, until I finally decided to get up.

Me and my parents just moved in last week. I hate moving, things are always so different and I hate it.

I finished eating breakfast and just sat there on the sofa, bored... Then I remembered I had to go get the mail.

So I got up, went to the door and put my squeaky monkey slippers on. I got out and walked towards the mail box.

Jai's POV
I was standing by the mailbox just looking through the letters.

It was really quiet, until I heard squeaking... Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!

I looked over to my left, to the neighbours and saw a beautiful girl standing there. She looked a little lost. I don't think she knew how to open the mail box. How cute.

"Hey!" I said waving at her.

She looked up at me and smiled "Hi."

"You need some help?" I asked.

"Uhh... Yeah sorry."

"No, no it's okay. You must be new here. I'm Jai, nice to meet you." I said opening the mail box for her.

"Hehe thanks and yeah just moved in last week. I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you too" she said looking through the letters.

"Cool. Well, I've gotta go now. If you ever need help with your mailbox again just call me, I'm right next door" I winked.

"And oh yeah, nice slippers" I laughed, just before walking into the house.
---------------------------------------------
Does anybody else own squeaky slippers? Or is that just me? Please tell me I'm not the only one.