Chapter fourteen - Forbidden (Smut)

The next thing Kageyama knew was the smell of exhaust, like the smell of a car, the smell of a...

"Huh?" Kageyama sat up suddenly in his seat and looked around confused.

"Oh, you're awake" Hinata smiled like a sun to his boyfriend in the seat beside him.

"Where? What?" Kageyama didn't remember anything up to this point, he tried so hard to figure out how the hell he ended up in a car.

"If you do anything like that again, you're not welcomed home. You ran away like a little child! What are you five?" Kageyama's mother growled and stared at her son in the front mirror with a look that could have killed.

"We were so worried!" His father said and tried to calm down his upset wife.

"I'm sorry" Kageyama slurred and rubbed his eyes. Feeling embarrassed that that was all he could say, after all that happened.

"Are we there yet?" Hinata said to change the subject.

"About fifteen minutes." Kageyama's mother said between her teeth as she glanced at the clock.

Kageyama decided not to ask questions. He just had too many, and in second thought it didn't matter. What was done was done. He would change it if he could but, he couldn't. The car rolled down the last hill before a somewhat city formed around them. Hinata was excited, Kageyama was still tired.

*thirteen minutes later*

"Oh look there's my house, Mis, I can hop off here!" Hinata said and pressed himself to the window of the car.

Kageyama's mom murmured something unclear and stopped the car, still upset. Hinata took his bags from the trunk and waved goodbye to the Kageyama family. Their car continued and the last Tobio saw was Hinata unlocking the door to his house.

It was stupid, he was stupid. Hinata is a real dumbass. Kageyama thought.

One, he waved goodbye like a little child even though Hinata is older than me... and no I don't admit that it was cute.

Two, he didn't get mad about what happened last night, not even one bit. I don't deserve to be treated so kindly, what I did was terrible.

He's so stupid for just letting it go like that, what if I gave him an STD or something? Wait, isn't that infected by blood? I have no idea, they didn't say this in school.. not that I would have listened anyway...

The car stopped at Kageyama's house and he got outside, his body moved automatically without him controlling it. Like on rails.

In his room, on his back, on his bed, staring at the ceiling. 

"Oh well.. What to do now? Do I have any homework? Probably not.. Not that I would've remembered it anyways. Do I have any-"

His thoughts got interrupted by his phone vibrating. He slid it out of his pocket only to see Hinata's name show up with the text I miss you <3 under it.

Oh come on, that's so cheesy... He thought, but swiped right on it and tapped the four number code to unlock his phone.

H/ I miss you <3

K/ Shut up Hinataboke..

H/ What? Why do you always have to be so cold? :,( <3

K/ Why do you always use hearts?

H/ Bc I know you secretly like them <3 <3 <3

K/ Ur such a dumbass..

H/ Wyd?

K/ Laying on the bed, chatting with a cheesy bastard called a boyfriend.

H/ Naked..? ;)

Kageyama's brain froze. He read the text over, and over again. Yes. The innocent little Hinata Shoyo wondered if he was naked. He felt his heart beating faster in his chest and his breathing intensify in excitement. His thumbs danced a bit in the air before deciding what to write back.

K/ I'll be if you give me a reason...

His hands threw his phone away and Kageyama blushed deeply, for that was the sexiest thing he had ever written. It was exciting and so unexpected, yet so exciting.

In Hinata's house, behind locked doors, Hinata's brain was unconsciously forcing blood to rush through his veins to his nipples, making them hard and pointy enough to stick out slightly from under his shirt.

He felt himself shiver from the feeling of getting undressed for a picture, in the middle of the day too! He slid his hands across his body slowly, feeling every part on his fingertips.

He laid on his back in the bed and unzipped his pants very slowly. The bulge hiding underneath was no secret, it was rock hard and pointing towards the sky. There was no denying it, and nothing could help him now.

Strong, and almost twice the size it usually is. It felt filled to the tip with sexual energy and screaming for Hinata to stroke it. Touch it. Pleasure it.

He took his boxers off by sliding in a thumb below the belly button and pulling down towards his knees. His dick flipped up at the release of the underwear and stood up proudly, touching the root of his stomach.

He took the phone and the front camera was already ready for him. Though the world wasn't, no one was ready for what he was about to do. He tried to fit his whole body into the selfie, which worked, him being the little size he is.

He grabbed his dick and pulled the foreskin back a little revealing the head of it, threw his a sexy submissive face, bit his lip, and took the picture.

Snap.

It wasn't half bad, in fact, it was very good. Putting it in a message and sending it was the best part. It felt so wrong, yet it felt so right. It was like peeking under the Christmas tree as a child, knowing you shouldn't. But boy was it exciting.

Kageyama had bit into his wrist so hard that it had left a mark. Then when the phone buzzed again and he received the picture, nothing could stop it. It rose like a magnet upwards in his pants, like a reverse gravity. It itched against his jeans and beyond his own control, a hand went down there immediately.

Watching upon his little boyfriend's body he started to touch himself. He couldn't stop, there was not a single thought preventing him from doing it. He had seen his body before but it felt just as exciting the second time.

His body started to tense up, he felt an orgasm rising from his backbone. Already? That was fast... He thought. 

It was like fluid filled his entire body to the top and as he twitched and turned struggling to keep up the speed, struggling to keep his hand with the phone in the air, struggling to keep it all in.

Until.

"Agh! Ngh.. aaghh.. ahh.." everything all at once pouring out of him, out on the sheets.

"Damn it, how the hell do I cover this up?"

(AUTHORS EDIT: WHY THE FUCK DID I WRITE THIS!?!? I was like, twelve or something when this was written, I put in into the story for no clear reason. I've learned so much since then, and I don't know if you noticed but I'm re-writing bits and pieces of this story. It seemed like it didn't have a red thread, a story line, a purpose! Which it didn't at the time. I just wrote because I thought it was fun and I came up with things as I went.

If I could delete this chapter I would, but I can't. Seeing some people actually enjoyed this and people who are up to date with the story will wonder where it went.

I will continue to edit the story from now on, doing what I can to save this story from the deep void of cringe it has become.

If you wondered why I haven't been writing more, this is why.)