Chapter ten - Hot pink

"Okay, one pair of shorts, one pair of jeans, and two pairs of underwear just in case, and a sweater and a T-shirt.." Hinata mumbled to himself as he put the clothing in the bag.

The sun shone brightly in the afternoon hour, the birds tweeted and the trees sang with the wind. A wonderful day in June. Hinata was so excited to go to Kageyamas country house, they were going to sleep in a separate house from the rest of his family, that meaning they got some quality time together.

"I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine." Hinata turned his head and waved to imaginary paparazzis. 

"Turning heads and I'm stopping traffic when I pose they scream and when I joke they laugh I got a, pair of eyes that they're getting lost in" Hinata sang and danced in his room to a silly song he'd heard on TV when Natsu watched Cartoon Network the other day. (aka Steven Universe, listen to the song it's great xD)

He packed a soap and a pair of swim shorts, he was just about to close the bag when he saw something flash.

He glanced over to the table and noticed a condom lying there and reflecting the sun in his eye. It was a green rectangular package with a round outlining on it. Before he even thought about how it got there he took it and put it under all his clothes in the bag.

"I'm leaving now mom!" He shouted down the stairs and put his phone in his pocket and shut the door behind him. It didn't close all the way and his mom spied in through the slim opening to see that the condom she placed there was gone.

"Be safe honey!" She shouted after her son but he didn't answer, he had just closed the door outside.

Kageyamas car stood there waiting for him on the street, Hinata waved to his boyfriend and got inside the car.

"Hello Hinata, feeling well?" Kageyamas mother asked him as he climbed in the backseat.

"I'm good thank you Mrs. Kageyama, I'm so excited and thankful that I got to follow you to your country house" Hinata answered politely and received a strange look from Tobio. He looked like he had seen an alien or something.

"What's wrong?" Hinata asked Tobio and tilted his head like the cute little crow he is.

"I've never heard you speak like that before, you're weird" Tobio took out a meat bun from a paper bag and gave it to Hinata  "Here you are, dumbass"

To Hinata it was very important to be nice and polite to adults, he respected them very much. Kageyama on the other hand couldn't care less, being polite is a waste of time. He wasn't exactly rude but if polite meant he had to interact nicely with everyone, then polite my ass.

The car rolled out of town and big trees surrounded them. Hinata said he could jump and touch them, Kageyama said he was stupid.

After half an hour when Hinata wanted to sleep on his shoulder, Kageyama got close to his ear and whispered really quietly "Do not under any circumstances show any PDA, got it?" 

"Why not?"

"I told you before, I'm not out and if I would come out my life would be ruined, so don't say anything" Kageyama looked over his shoulder, worried that his mom or dad would've heard, but they hadn't heard a thing.

"It can't be that bad, but fine" Hinata gave up but rolled his eyes. It all was a little bit silly to him but he respected Kageyamas choice.

"Pinky swear" Kageyama forced his pinky finger to lock with Hinatas.