Chapter five - Come out of the closet already!

"Can I stay the night?" Kageyama said and hugged Hinata a bit closer. The evening had turned to night outside and the crickets were whistling in the grass. Hinata could hear the taller boys heart beat against his ear.

"Sure, do you have anything to sleep in? A toothbrush? Some sheets maybe?"

"Do I look like I came here with sheets and a tooth brush?" Kageyama said ironically and received a giggle from Hinata. "And I don't need clothes to sleep do I?" He looked at Hinata with one of his tiny precious smiles.

"Do you sleep naked?" Hinatas eyes got bigger.

"You wish, dumbass" Kageyama said and chuckled slightly. "You perv"

"I'm not a perv"

"Yes you are"

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are!" Kageyama pushed him to the bed and tickled him.

Hinata is extremely ticklish, especially in his armpits and on his sides. He laughed and turned and twisted his body to avoid Kageyamas fast fingers running along his sides and stomach.

"Kageyama! Stop, I'm gonna pee!"

"Don't pee in the bed, it's gross!" Kageyama said and gave in immediately.

"I was close to, you know how ticklish I am, Tobio" Hinata said and loved the feeling of laying back feeling Kageyama sitting on top of him.

"It's pretty late, we should go to bed. School tomorrow" Kageyama said and glanced at the clock on the wall above them.

"It's your fault for coming to my house so late" Hinata giggled.

"Shut up dumbass you liked it"

---

"Kageyama.. Kageyama! Wake up!" Hinata carefully shook his boyfriend out of sleep. Kageyama blinked a few times and sat up, newly woken eyes looking around.

It was morning. The sun had risen over the rooftops and little birds tweeted softly in the trees.

"Where am I? And why are you here? Why am I naked? Dumbass Hinata get out!" he pulled the covers to cover himself.

"We're at my house, don't you remember anything from last night?" Hinata tilted his head in worry. What if he didn't remember confessing to me?

"What do you mean? What happened last night?" Kageyama got a nervous pink blush on his face.

Hinata told him all about the confessing and everything else that had happened the night before, Kageyama hid his face in embarrassment.

"What's wrong?"

"To be honest, I wanted to confess at the prom, I had a.. nerdy plan and everything!" He looked up at Hinata through his fingers.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you! It's not at all like you!"

"Shut up, you dumbass! Now get me some clothes" Kageyama pointed at Hinata's closet.

The ginger looked at the closet, then back at his naked boyfriend in confusion. "I don't think I have anything that fits you though.."

"Wait.. so we slept in the same bed?"

"Mhm"

"Without any clothes?"

"Yup"

Kageyama got a shade of gray on his face, he thought something had happened. Something that wasn't supposed to happen. Hinata giggled from the closet.

"Shoyo..?"

"Yes?"

"You didn't.. see.. anything, did you?"

"I mean I-I.."

"YOU PERVERT!" Kageyama pointed a long finger at the short boy and pulled the sheets up to his chin, making an even bigger scene.

"It isn't my fault that you sleep without clothes.. or covers.."

"..I do what now?"

"Nothing"

"What did you say-"

"Nothing!" Hinata jumped into the closet and closed the door behind him. Kageyama wrapped the sheets around his waist and went up for the closet.

"Come out of the closet!"

Hinata was giggling like a little girl, high on girl scout cookies (Kageyamas choice of words)

"What now?"

"Okay, Kageyama.. I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time.. I'm gay"

Kageyama facepalmed loudly followed by laughter from Hinata who soon came out of the actual closet.

"Was it even a little fun-"

"No."

"Well, we need to hurry to school" Hinata said and threw some clothes at Kageyama, they looked a little tight but it should work. Hinata picked up yesterday's set of uniforms from the floor and got dressed as well.

Two sandwiches later they left Hinata's house. Their hands braided together and neither of them let go on the way to school. Hinata had a shining smile like a sun on his face and Kageyama had a smaller one, but they both meant the same thing.