Chapter eleven - Pleasure nightmare (R13 smut)

Kageyama could hear his heartbeat loudly in his chest and his breathing got faster, he didn't know what to say.

The sun was almost entirely gone and the birds tweeted in his ears, the pink light shone in on the two creating a warm atmosphere. He wanted to say something but he forgot how.

"Hinata I.." he began, but stumbled upon his words "I fghm- I h- I love you" He said very quietly. But Hinata had almost fallen to sleep on his chest, he snored as he did in the car. How could he be tired after just taking a nap like half an hour ago?!

"Hey dumbass!" Kageyama shook him lightly "Wake up, or else you won't be able to sleep tonight" Kageyama shook him off and laid him on the bed, he looked so peaceful. Hinata opened one of his eyes a little bit, just to check if Kageyama was buying his fake sleeping.

Kageyama placed himself on top of the sleeping boy and before he knew it their lips touched again.

It felt so comfortable on top of him, almost too good. Their crotches were merely touching each other and it felt weird, yet good. It felt like he had to move away, he had to move away! Kageyama knew he wasn't doing the right thing.

Yet somehow he couldn't move a single muscle in his body.

His mind said no, but his body was filled to the fullest with lust and it screamed yes! Hinata looked so helpless and, beautiful, yet so submissive and sexy. He had a pink flush all offer his face, just like Kageyama did. Kageyama couldn't stand against it anymore.

He unzipped his pants slowly, revealing his growing member. He should stop, but he couldn't stop. Damn, why now of all times?!!

His lust got the best of him and he dragged his fingers against his dick and few times before carefully stripping his seemingly sleeping, innocent lover. He felt creepy, but he didn't want to stop.

Hinata didn't resist, he laid still on his back as Kageyama seductively slid his pants off. Kageyama didn't notice but Hinata lifted his hips a little to get his pants off easier.

Hinata was wearing his finest boxer briefs, dark blue with black stripes. Kageyama admired them, devouring them with his eyes. He cupped Hinata with his strong hand, massaging his size gently. He felt it rise, he felt it harden. Hinatas member stretched up into Kageyama's hand and twitched as Kageyama touched it with the tip of his fingers.

He grabbed it through the clothing and slightly stroked it, Hinatas face made a weak expression of pleasure. 'Damn, why haven't I stopped? What am I doing?'

Kageyama almost felt a bit afraid of himself, he was so horny he couldn't see straight (literally) and control was out of his reach. He knew what was right, a little voice in the back of his head was telling him to stop. 'Stop! Now!'

But before he knew it Hinatas pretty underwear laid in a pile on the floor in the corner of the room and he found himself staring at his lovers' naked body.

It was bigger than he had expected, lean, luscious. Kageyama felt the voices in his head screaming for him to stop. But all he wanted right now was to devour him, all of him.

He took his own underwear off and tossed them somewhere he didn't care. He attacked little helpless Hinata and humped him beyond return.

Thrusting at him from the depth of his hips and felt his foreskin go back and forth around his throbbing member. Hinata was giving small hpm- noises with each thrust meaning he seemed enjoyed it as well. Hinata didn't say a word, it felt so good, but he wanted Kageyama to continue.

The skin around his hard cock tightened as he was going faster. He hadn't felt this good in a long time. He was hard as a rock and he saw his own sweat drops drip down and getting sucked into Hinatas shirt.

All he heard was Hinatas weak moans and his own panting that got more intense for each second. He could feel an orgasm crawling up from his thighs and shoulders.

Even Kageyamas strong thighs had a limit and they felt weaker and weaker as the climax came closer and closer. He could feel his body twitching and he almost wanted to stop, yet he also wanted this to go on forever.

"Oh my god, hng, ah" Kageyama moaned to himself as he tried to hold it in for as long as he possibly could.

This felt so much better than doing by himself, it was usually at night before he went to sleep or in the morning before he got out of bed. He had watched the strangest porn, weird what people are into these days. This was so much better than porn. So much better.

He just couldn't hold it anymore, he knew he'd be ruining the sheets but that was so unimportant right now. He released and felt pure bliss running through his body, from the top of his neck down to his toes and out through his twitching member, out into the warm air.

Hinata came a couple of seconds later and he was sweating and panting as well, but his eyes were still closed and he seemed to still be asleep somehow. How did he not wake up..?

Kageyama noticed his vision becoming blurrier and he soon passed out beside his lover. Hinata opened his eyes, whatever that was, it was hot! He thought.

---

When Kageyama woke up again, the sky was dark and clear with tiny sparkling stars and a big round moon, owls, and crickets were loudly whistling in Kageyama's ears.

He sat straight up and wondered who he was for a moment. He looked around but he was all alone, Hinata was not to be seen anywhere.

"Hinata.." Kageyama said loud to himself and rose from the bed. He searched around but couldn't find him anywhere. He realized what he had done.

While unconscious he had used his best friend, teammate, and lover. Just because he was asleep didn't mean he had given consent. What if he didn't want him to be made love to, I sound crazy of course he didn't! Kageyama's thoughts ran through his head and he was panicking from all the guilt.

What if it was..

No..

The word rape echoed in his head for a split second. This couldn't be true, it mustn't! He slammed his head hard against the wall, which obviously hurt like hell and he laid his head in his hands and sat down on the bed again. 

"Son of a bitch.." He said to himself, almost letting a sob escape from the back of his throat.

He winched and flew up from the bed. Without thinking he put his shoes on and ran as fast as he could out, away, as far away from here as possible. He ran until he didn't feel his feet.

He ran until he had no idea where he was.

He wanted to run away from reality, to another dimension where none of this had happened. Oh god, Hinata.. I'm so sorry..

At the same time, Hinata returned to their little house from the main one. He had played Monopoly and such with Kageyamas family while Kageyama was sleeping. He had brought a cup of tea with him and knocked on the door, only to find it kindly sliding open at his touch.

Not a soul was inside and the room became cold, the last thing Hinata saw was the lack of Kageyamas shoes and his jacket, totally forgotten.