Chapter nine - Hit the showers!

"Okay, guys! Warm up we have volleyballs to hit!" Daichi said in his most coachy voice and clapped his hands together.

"Hey there, coach.. You sound like you really can take control" Suga whispered in his ear from behind seductively, half-jokingly.

"Oh you know I can" Daichi answered in a sexy voice as well, the rest of the team all raised an eyebrow in unison. Daichi and Suga met for a giggly kiss, not even noticing the rest of the team

"Are they always like this?" Ennoshita said to Yamaguchi in a lower tone so no one else would hear.

"I think so.." He answered and shrugged.

"Kageyama! Throw me a toss!" Hinata shouted and jumped high up into the air and closed his eyes, opening them just before the ball touched Kageyamas hands.

His eyes shone like stars and his mouth slightly gaped and what looked like a smile formed on his lips, he looked so thrilled and so happy. Hinata got distracted and a little shocked by it, he was so caught up in it that he forgot to hit the ball when it flew towards him. It passed him and Hinata landed on the ground.

"Dumbass! Hit the ball!" Kageyama exclaimed and ruffled Hinatas hair, a little harder than usual.

"Is something the matter? You seem out of focus" Kageyama said and tilted his head to look his boyfriend carefully to check if he was okay.

"What.."

"What's up with you?" Kageyama said once again, and then Hinata snapped out of it.

"Oh, nothing. Let's just try again!" And Hinata turned around to his position to run and hit the ball before Kageyama could say anything more.

---

The showers were one of Kageyamas favorite places, he could think freely and block out all the other sound with water and thick shampoo foam. Kageyama massaged the roots of his hair.

"Can I borrow your shampoo?" Hinata trowed his towel around his neck and asked the setter with a smile as they entered the showers.

"Sure, and you can borrow soap and conditioner and a tampon!" Kageyama snapped and grinned slightly at the laughter he received from the rest of the team.

"Good one Kagz" Tanaka said giggling from his stall.

"I told you to stop giving me nicknames already! But seriously you need to start bringing your own stuff" Kageyama said through his lips and gave Hinata the shampoo.

He took the bottle and squeezed it over his head so that it made a sound similar to a fart, Tanaka giggled.

"That's what good puss-"

"No!" Hinata cut him off before finishing, he was really tired of Tanakas dirty minded jokes, all about girls.. Did he think about anything else?

"Y'all should be done in ten minutes!" They heard Yachis voice from the door and everyone hurried up, she used to tell them stuff like that so it was no biggie. She would never come in and peek, she's way too shy for that. She just stuck her head in and then out.

"So, orange head, it's Friday today isn't it?" Kageyama said as he tried to get some shampoo out of his eyes.

"That one was new, well yes indeed it is" Hinata said and had already finished showering and stepped out of the stall. Trying to get a glimpse of Kageyamas sculpted butt, but immediately steering his eyes back forward.

"You should pack your bags, we're leaving tonight" Kageyama said and followed him to the changing room.

"Leaving?" Hinatas face looked like a question mark.

"Yeah? You agreed to be coming with to my country house this weekend with me, did you forget about that?" Kageyama said slightly offended, but not offended enough to show it.

"Oh, right. No, I didn't forget I just.. It's just.. my mind was somewhere else" Hinata lied and looked away.

"You're such a terrible liar, dumbass" Kageyama said and tickled Hinata light in the armpit, he twitched slightly at the touch but laughed it off.

Kageyama noticed Hinatas adorable laugh and stopped for a moment, just enjoying looking into his eyes.

"Fffffagget!" Tanaka shouted from the shower but quickly getting snatched by Nishinoyas towel in the side.

"Kageyama?" Hinata whispered and pulled his boyfriend closer "speaking of.." pausing to give Tanaka a dirty look "Are we gonna come out to the team?"

"What no! Can you imagine their reactions?" Kageyama said in an angry whisper.

"So we're basically back in the closet?"

"Yes, well I never really came out.." Kageyama wheezed and looked away in shame.

"Does it matter? We're in there together" Hinata said and kissed his boyfriend right on the lips.

"I TOLD YOU!" Tanaka shouted once again and the pair realized the whole team had been watching the whole time.

Shit, was the only thing going through their heads.