Chapter eight - A fanfiction inside a fanfiction (short)

Suga stood on a lonely street in the middle of nowhere when he got the message.

"Koshi, I love you."

He turned around and Daichi Sawamura stood behind him. the only person in the whole world he wanted to see right now.

The sky was painted in a thick gray layer of heavy clouds. They looked up and a star fell from the sky just as Daichi moved closer.

"It's just another night, and I'm staring at the moon"

Daichi sang with his deep jazz voice. Sugawara giggled, as this song (All of the starts, Ed Sheeran) was one of their favorites. Daichi got really close to Suga and placed a hand around his waist and another around his neck.

"I saw a shooting star, and thought of you"

Daichi looked deep into Sugas eyes as their foreheads touched, their lips met in a warm embrace against the cold weather, just as the sky opened and poured water down on the couple with all its might until they both were soaking wet from head to toe.

"Where even are we?" Suga said after a while as they let go off the kiss and couldn't resist giggling at the whole scenario.

"I don't give a damn!" Daichi said and laughed loudly out of pure joy.

"I want to marry you someday" Suga smiled and looked away.

"I have to marry you someday" Daichi assured, "You showed me what it's like to not to be afraid anymore, without you who knows where I would have been right now?" Daichi said softly as he tilted his chin to look at him closer.

The whole team stood completely still and everyone's mouth gaped. Yatchi cleared her throat as to say she was done. Not a sound could be heard except Tanakas and Noyas sobbing.

"That.. that was beautiful" Tanaka said and wiped a tear from his eye.

"How could they see a star fall if it was cloudy?" Tsukishima scoffed and looked at Yamaguchi beside him. He shrugged.

"It's called fanfiction" Yatchi said proudly.

"If our relationship was that interesting" Suga said and looked at his boyfriend.

"Shut up, I'm the romantic one!" Daichi said and stood up to eskimo kiss his boyfriend.

"Wait, so you are .. It's .. It's CANON! KIYOKO! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!" Yatchi ran out of the room in almost tears.