Chapter two - Room for two

The bell rang, the class had ended. Kageyama stood outside the classroom leaning against the wall, waiting for Hinata. That lesson had been so awkward, he couldn't explain the perfect art piece of Hinata he had made to the random boy he was paired with even if he tried.

The teacher saw it and loved it so much she wanted to hang it up in school, she said it was such a piece of art and offered him once more to join the art club. He declined again and hurried out of the classroom.

Now he stood leaning against a wall pretending to look at his phone to make the time pass, only seconds later Hinata stepped out through the doors looking around to be sure no one saw him. Trying to hide his stain the best he could.

"Hinata" I called to get his attention.

"Kageyama, so, did you have an extra pair of pants?" Hinata asked shyly, still embarrassed.

"Yeah, they're in my locker" Kageyama said and started walking. Hinata followed.

The two of them walked through the whole school to get to Kageyama's locker. The art classroom was on the other side of the building from their lockers so Kageyama and Hinata walked through every hallway, Hinata with his bag in front of him until they arrived at Kageyamas locker. Some students stared and whispered when Hinata walked by wearing what looked like wetted pants.

"Are we there yet?" Hinata mumbled as they got to the locker.

Kageyama opened his locker and put a lean arm inside. "Yep, here you go" he held up a sports bag with two of his long fingers.

"Thank you" Hinata said as he reached out you grab the bag, but Kageyama moved it away.

"I don't trust you with my bag.." Kageyama said suspiciously. "Come let's go find a room that's not occupied" Kageyama took Hinata's wrist and yanked him down the hallway. Walking fast with his long legs, Hinata could barely keep up.

He made a quick turn into the boy's restroom and released Hinata in one of the stalls and locked the door behind them.

"Why are you in here with me?" Hinata said as he sat down on the toilet seat automatically from being lightly shoved. "Can't you wait outside?"

"No, I told you. I don't trust you with my bag" Kageyama said to try to blame his undeniable curiosity onto something else..

"What, is it full of dildos or something?" Hinata said and laughed a little at his own joke.

"Heh, no but.. But.. Here are your pants" Kageyama said short and threw a pair of sweatpants at him from his bag, barely opening it.

"Am I going to change in front of you?" Hinata said as he already unzipped his dirty pants. They were getting cold.

"Yeah.. I, I guess." Kagyama said and hid his face and tried to not stare, well at least he tried.

Hinata slid the wet pants off of him slowly, well knowing Kageyama was watching him. He tried to move away but Kageyama ended up looking at his butt. He had underwear that was a tight fit, giving his well-trained bubble butt justice. Kageyama's eye twitched. Even though he had seen him change many times in the changing rooms after practice, this felt different. There was only him watching him now. Hinata stepped out of his pants and stood in his underwear with his arms crossed.

"If you were going to stare, at least try to look discreet" Hinata said and looked Kageyama up and down.

"I wasn't staring dumbass! What do you think I am? Gay?" Kageyama said and chuckled like it was the stupidest thing he had ever said. He held his bag in front of him awkwardly and looked innocently up in the ceiling.