"I told you that I need time alone."She bite her bottom lip.

"I'm sorry boys. I didn't say hello to you boys."Kihyun hyung bow at them and they gladly bow back happily at hyung.

"Anyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, Astro imnida."They bow.

"Anyeong. Yoo Kihyun Monsta X and Yoo Nahyun's oppa imnida."Hyung smile.

"You sure that you're okay?"Kihyun hyung sure does love his sister but sometimes he annoys her.

"Arasso. Have a good time princess. Come back before 10pm."He kiss her hair.

"She just need time. Don't worry."Kihyun hyung tap my thigh softly.

"Who are they?"I ask again.

"The boys? They are Astro a new rookie but one of the member are our sunbae. His name is Moonbin. He debut early than us and he's a bestfriend of Jung Chanwoo, Ikon. And all of them are actor before become a singers."Kihyun hyung explain. I just nod understand.

"Can't they just leave Nahyun alone? If I'm at their place I won't go there."I saw all the noona and Woojun when at Nahyun's place.

"They'll sit at their place back later."Kihyun hyung shrug and sip his drink happily.

"Yeah, we should just drink and eat our dessert before something else happen."I drink my strawberry yogurt drink.

There's one person that I didn't mention and it's Yugyeom. He have been sitting at the other side of the cafe with his member almost an hour now before my members and Lucky Star noona came.

♘ Kim Yugyeom ♘

It hurts me when Nahyun hang out with the new rookie group. I just felt it's not fair for me because she's hanging out with other guys. Well, we doesn't have any special relationship anymore but I do still love her.

I was being forced for signing the contract that JYP-nim made for me and Yerin. I do wanted to explain to her but they took my phone away before I know what will happen and they even force me to read out the scripted confession in the news with a fake date.

"Aren't you going to confess about the past, maknae?"Jinyoung hyung ask make all of us stare at him.

"What? I'm just asking the truth."He sip his drink all the hyung shrug and eat their foods.

"Plus, it's the truth that Gyeom didn't cheat on Na."Mark hyung shrug his shoulder.

I frown.

How could I even have her back? She doesn't believe me anymore and she even push people around her away too. I sigh.

"Be strong, maknae. We know you can."All the hyung tap my back. I just smile weakly.

★ Moon Bin's pov ★

Finally I can sit with Nahyun! Aww my dreams do come true. We greet Kihyun sunbaenim and keep our mouth shut. Nahyun sure is pretty and cold but she's totally my type.

"Nahyun.."Woojun my classmate called her.

"Can't you just give me time alone Jung Woojun?! I don't need your company. You guys too unni deul."She sure is annoyed then buried her face in her arms.

All of us keep our mouth shuts even MJ hyung afraid to open up his mouth but then Sanha try to make her happy.

"Na-ah, let's go fun with us."Sanha shake her arm.

"To where?"She peek through her arms. Aww so cute.

"To watch us practice."He said again with a smile and all of start to smile too but then I saw her lip curve into a smile. She look so cute and sweet when she start to smile.