"Please!" They pleaded. "Sorry frisk. Maybe one day." They sighed and nodded "Ok then. Can you tell me a bedtime story?" They asked. I giggled."Sure. Its the least I can do." Frisk smiled and ran towards their room. My smile soon turned to a frown and I took hold of my shirt. I have a uneasy feeling, but a bit of good it it...but what?

Sans POV

i went back to my room. i slide down, against my door and stared at the ceiling. Then, the events came rushing in my head. i smiled and sighed. It really seems she/he was the one...i took out my phone and went to (Y/N)'s contact number. i changed the name to 'The One' and placed a photo of her/him I secretly took and set it as the contact picture. Confusing....maybe. But I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.

i continued to stare a the picture. Heh. Its really weird. i only met them once, yet i have...feelings for her/him. i...i don't know what to do. Before i put my phone up, i hear a buzz. i saw a had a text message, and opened it.

(Y/N): Have a nice time and g'night. :)

i was speechless, wondering why they would do this. But to be honest, i didn't really care.

S: You to. Lets hang out soon.

(Y/N): sure thing, sans. I'd love to.

S: cool. You must be tired.

(Y/N): Yeah, have to get up early. So I'll sleep. Also tell paps about me. I want to meet him to. Ok bye!

i didn't reply, but turned my phone off. Then i heard a knock on my door. "SANS? ARE YOU UP?" Papyrus asked through the door. i put my phone in my pocket. "Yeah. And...i need to tell ya' something." Papyrus then opened the door with a worried look. "SANS? YOU DIDN'T COME BACK EARLIER. WHAT HAPPENED?" i put my hand in my jacket pockets. "i met a...interesting person." Papyrus' face turned from worried to smiling. "WOWIE! WHO IS THIS PERSON MY BROTHER HAS FALLEN FOR?" He smiled with curiosity. i blushed a light blue.

"It.... doesn't matter their name. i just want to tell you." He nodded. "WELL, WHEN YOU ARE READY, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WANT TO MEET THEM!" "heh. Maybe one day pap. Well, night." "GOOD-NIGHT, BROTHER!" With that, he left and shut the door on his way out. i turned off the lights and walked over to my couch to rest. i wonder what tomorrow will be like...

Time skip to morning.

(Y/N) pov

I watched a lot of SVU, so it's going to sound crazy and cussing.

I yawned as I stretched out my arms. I looked over to my phone and read the time. 8:36...only an hour or so till our show starts... I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and saw nothing that would make a good breakfast. So, I decided to go shopping. I wrote a little note, just in case frisk gets freaked out, and get dressed. I put on my (favorite band) tee-shirt and a black skirt/shorts with black and white shoes. I put my wallet, car keys and phone in my purse/pockets.

I quietly opened and shut the door. I got in my car and drove to the closest corner store. As I walked in the store, I couldn't help but feel like someone is staring at me. I ignored it, but kept my eyes open.

I placed a carton of eggs, pancake mix and lemonade. I still sense that the same person is staring at me when I bought the stuff. When I got outside, with breakfast in bags in hand, I silently heard footsteps come closer to me. I stopped in front of my car, but the foot steps didn't. But soon, it stopped and I felt the same person breath down lightly down my neck.

I stayed calm, and continued to do what I was doing. I saw two shadows come to my face and neck, and that's when I striked. I hit the person in the face and they went down on the ground. I took one good look on the persons face, and it was a guy in his late 20s early 30s. He covered his nose and looked angry. "You bitch/bastard!" He charged at me and I dodged with ease. Im going to have to thank Undyne for this.

The man came at me again, but I kicked him in a place that is not meant to be kicked. The purp went down and I placed my hand around his neck. I pressed my hand harder and he tried to let my hand go. "What where you going to do, Mister?" I asked. "I'm not answering!" "I have a little sibling, creep! What where you going to do?!" I shouted. Sadly, no one I can see is in the parking lot, so I can freely go wild if I want to. "Awe, boo-hoo. I don't care about your retarded little sibling. They probably hate you! Matter of fact, I bet they want you dead!" "Shut-up.." I whispered enough for him to hear.

"Wait. Is it just you and your sibling?! Ha! I bet your parents left you two to rot! And who can blame them. I wouldn't want to have you either!" He smiled and I snapped. I started to breath in heavily and hazy and I hid my eyes. I can feel myself change into something i wish can disappear. I felt him stop squirming. "Woah, um, chill out. Look, just let me go and I-" "You bastard~ You think you're getting off easy?" I laughed.

"Wh-What happened to your voice?" "You happened~" I singed. "You should've stopped when I told you~ Now..." I squeezed harder around his neck. "You're going to die in my hand~"

I laughed as I saw this man breath in heavily. I saw his eyes roll backwards, but stopped when a blue aura showed around him and was released from my hand. I looked to my right to see sans right there, with one neon blue eye glowing. He lightly put the man next to him and the blue eye disappeared and was replaced with white pupils. He looked scared and worried as he looked in my red glowing eyes.

I didn't change back.

"Hello, sansy~ Why did you do that? Don't you care at all?" He slowly walked to me. "I do care, but killing this guy is not the right thing." "Ugh! Just stop with all of this.This guy just...mocked me and my sibling. Heh. I'm just taking care of the jackass. Now, leave, Sans." I walked closer to him and at first, he stepped back but then stood his ground.

"No. i can't. Think about them...think about Frisk." I stopped. "Would Frisk like what you are doing?" "....I...I don't-" "Lets give this guy to the police and everything will be ok. Alright?" He placed his hand on my cheek and I leaned my head on his hand. I felt his thumb rub next to my eyes and he smiled kindly at me. I felt so relaxed, so calm, that my eyes went back to normal and blacked-out. "Thank you..." was all I said to him.

Well, that's chapter 13.

Sorry if it seems weird at the corner store, but I have been watching SVU, so there's that.

So close to 1k reads!!! Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter!

Please continue doing so, and Love ya'~
-Alicisisawesome12