TruthorDare/Chapter 10

*NicolesPOV*

Ugh, tonight was me and justins "date". I was NOT looking foward to it. Justin was still a complete douche.

I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. Ryan was sitting alone on the couch. "Hey!" I said plopping down beside him. He smiled at me before looking back at the TV.

Out of all the boys, Ryan was my fav. He was really sweet and understanding. I think I was starting to grow feelings for him, but I had to forget them.

Me and Ryan talked and hung out for a while until Justin barged in from the recording studio.

"HEY GUYS!! Oh Nicole, dinner is at 7." Justin said sitting on the couch beside Ry.

I peered over at the clock. 4:30. I guess I should get ready. I walked up stairs and did my normal routine. My blonde hair was swept into a fancy perfect bun on my head. I looked down at my dress admiring it. (((pic onside)))

I grabbed my clutch and walked downstairs. Ryan, Chaz and justin were sitting on the couch.

"You look great!" Ryan beamed. I smiled in thank you and looked over at Justin.

"let's go, we're gonna be late." he mumbled standing up.

*AT RESTAURANT STILL IN CAR*

"There's alot of paps out there. Don't be scared though, they won't do anything." Justin said looking at me. I nodded in agreement. He drove up to the Restraunt and parked the car. He soon got out and came to my side opening my door and grabbing my hand.

I REALLLY didn't want to do this. We walked in to the Restraunt, after being attacked by paps, and we're led to a table in the back.

How was dinner going? Uhhh you could say really awkward. We never spoke just looked around the place.

"soo, uh tell me about Jake." Justin finnaly spoke. "Uh well he is 6'0, brown sexy messy hair, blue eyes, a body to die for, and the cutest nose." "I mean about his personaliy Nicole." "Oh haha well, he is super sweet and protective, he is really funny, but he can get pushy and press-" I stopped myself before i said pressuring.

"PRESSURING!?" Justin asked.

"Uh no, i wasnt gonna say that." I spoke in almost a wisper.

"Nicole."

"Justin." i mocked.

"Did he, uh." Justin paused and looked at me. "Did he push you into sleeping with him!?"

"No."

"Dont lie Nicole!" Justin said angrily. It was starting to scare me, he was reminding me of Jake, i didnt like it. It just made me hate Justin more.

"Im not!!!"

"NICOLE!!"

"Drop it! NOW!" I replied harshly. Justin sunk in his chair. "So what happened with you and Selena?" I asked changing the subject.

"Were still together. Outside of the cameras." he replied.

"Cool."

We ate dinner and had small awkward conversations here and there.

"Ready?" Justin asked. I nodded and got up from the table walking to the exit. Justin grabbed my waist and walked out the door.

There were sooo many flashes. And fans though. They were all screaming stuff like,

"ARE YOU AND JUSTIN DATING?"

"SLUT"

"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL"