To Atlanta We Go/Chapter 1

*Nicoles POV*

UGH! Fuck my life! But really. I am so mad at my dad. 

Me and him lived in Atlanta all my life. But since the one and only Justin Bieber is starting a new album, we have to move to LA. I Hate Justin  I have never really met him though. Which you probably think is crazy because, you know my dad is Scooter Braun. But well i was always REALLY good at avoiding Justin.

Justin probably doesn't even know Scooter has a kid. Ugh. Why me?!?!

* Justin POV*

I have been in LA for like a week now. I moved back in to my huge awesome house, which sadly I would be sharing. Scooter wouldn't tell me who she was, he just said he had someone that he needed to stay with me since his place here was a 1 bedroom bachelor pad. 

I shrugged it off and went to take a shower. 

30 minutes later i was ready and dressed. I was wearing a grey scoop neck T-shirt that had a colorful design in it, jeans and pink supras to match my beanie. It all tied in well together. 

It was about 2pm now. Scooter said he was dropping the girl off at around 3:30, so I had about an hour and a half until she arrived.

*Nicoles POV*

We had just arrived in Atlanta and climbing into the suburban that would be taking us to our house or apartment.

"so dad, are we staying in a house or an apartment while were here?" i asked.

"uh well...?" he trailed off

"Well what?" i stated obviously frustrated.

"Im going to be living in my 1 bedroom apartment that i have here. And well you," he looked down. "Well your going to be saying with a friend"

I was kinda mad that dad was just kinda sending me off, but whatever. Who was this friend though?

After about 30 minutes we pulled up to a VERY large mansion. The driver took my luggage and carried it inside as dad led the way to what i assumed was the kitchen.

"SCOOTER?! I missed you bro!"

I snapped my head around to reveal the person who had just spoken, who's house i was guessing im in.