Chapter 2

* Justin's POV*

I walked in to the kitchen to see Scooter and a girl.

She looked about 17 maybe 18 And damn she was hot. I know i usually like older women, but if you saw her you would be all over her.

She was about 5'4. She had blode hair that reached her waist and was wavy She was skinny but curvy with wide hips and a huge ass. Her bra size was probably like a B almost C, but didn't look too big on her. Her eyes were a bright piercing blue. They were beautiful. Her skin was lightly tanned.

Where did Scooter find this chick? I hops she's staying with me.

Scooter and the girl have still not noticed me. I walked in further.

"SCOOTER!? I missed you bro!" I man hugged him.

I saw the girl turning around. Her face dropped.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!" She screamed at Scooter. She is obviously not a fan.

"Nicole." Scooter approached her calmly "Your staying with Justin for the next year and a half." He finished.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed furiously. Wait, DAD?!

*Nicoles POV*

I was beyond mad. I didn't want to when come to LA nor stay with justin. He always has bad things being said about him being a palyer, which is the last think I want or need.

I was furious at my dad right now! I was not staying with that man whore for almost 2 years!!!

My dad looked really scared. "Nicole, calm down. Justin show her, her room."

"She can stay in my room." Justin smirked. UGH. What a jerk.

I quickly stomped passed them. My wedged sneakers hitting the floor. When i walked by justin i mumbled "dick" before returning my gaze foward. I didnt know where i was going so i just walked into a random room and feel on the bed.

---------AUTHORS NOTE------------

PIC OF WHAT NICOLE WAS WEARING ON THE SIDE