What am I Doing/Chapter 7

* Justin's POV*

I was carrying Nicole out of the club. I had finally made it to my car. Thank god. The drive home was fast. Nicole kept telling me how she wanted me. I wasn't sure what she meant, I just kept ignoring her.

All I could think about was the pap taking the pic of me and Nicole making out. No one would know who it was, except Scooter. And I knew he would be pissed. One, for kissing his daughter . And two, for bringing her to the club.

We arrived at the house. I walked over to the door and opened her door trying to help her out. Instead she though it would be fun to jump on me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and snaked her arms around my neck.

"Nicole." I stated frustrated. "Get off. You need to get some rest."

"Fine. But I need something before I can sleep." She answered.

"Okay, what?"

She began kissing my jawline down my neck. Reaching my sweet spot she began sucking. "You." she whispered.

Ugh! What am I going to do. Im just gonna pick her up like this and bring her to her room and put her to sleep.

I groaned in frustration and she continued sucking me neck. I grabbed her ass, as she was still linked around my waist and began carrying her inside.

I reached done front door and opened it before walking in.

"WAIT! I have to get something." Nicole spoke excitedly. I put her down swiftly.

"Okay what do you need?" I asked her.

Before I could react Nicole had stripped me from my shirt. She eyed me hungrily.

"Give it." I commanded.

"Come and get it." she giggles before running off.

I rolled my eyes and followed the sound of her clinking heels. The sound stopped. But where was she.

I felt two small hands push my chest making me fall onto a large bean bag in the living room. Above me stood Nicole giggling. She slowly straddled me and leaned into my neck kissing it.

I don't know why but, I didn't push her off of me. I pulled her chin up crashing my lisp with hers. We were making out for what seemed like an hour when I heard Ryan.

"What the hell is going on!?" Ryan gasped. I backed away from Nicole lips and looked at Ryan and Chaz's surprised faces. Nicole began sucking on my neck again.

"Scooter is going to kill you Justin." Chaz spoke.

"Shut the fuck up." Nicole barked. She stood up and trapped my hand leading me upstairs. She almost fella few times but I caught her.

"Justin! You let her drink!?" Ryan exclaimed.

"Dude she's 16!" Chaz backed up.

Nicole quickly around. "I can do what ever the hell I want." She spoke.

"Whatever." Chaz rolled his eyes.

Nicole turned around and began pulling me upstairs.

"Where are you two going?" Ryan asked.

"I'm putting her to be-" I started

"Going to fuck." Nicole shot back.

Chaz and Ryan's eyes grew.

"Uh no were not. I'm not taking a 16 year old girls virginity!" I exclaimed.

Chaz and Ryan sighed in relief.

"Who said it was my first?" Nicole asked.

All 3 of our jaws dropped. She winked before dragging me up the stairs.

"Well I'm warning you, Scooter's gonna flip a shit!" Ryan warned.

Nicole continued to lead he way upstairs. She kicked open my bedroom door and threw me on the bed. She hovered over me before bringing her lips to mine. She sliped her fingers under my shirt, caressing my abs. She quickly pulled it off sending kisses down my stomach. I slipped off her jacket and shirt leaving her in her striped jeans.

She took no hesitation to pulling down my jeans and i pulled off hers. I was hovering over her, us both only in undergarments, when we heard the door open. Both our heads looked to the door.

There stood Ryan, Chaz and now Chris. Once again interrupting us.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!? WE DIDNT THINK YOU WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH HER!" Ryan screamed.

Nicole brought herself up off of me. She pranced to the door and stood in front of the 3 boys. She turned to Chaz and started grinding on him. She pulled away and kissed Chris. She made her way to Ryan when he stopped her.

"How much did you drink?" Ryan questioned her.

"Maybe 1." She giggled.

"No really. How many Nicole?"

"I DONT KNOW! LIKE 4! MAYBE 5!" She replied annoyingly.

"Thats not enough for her to be acting like this." Chaz stated.

Did Nicole take something? I hope not! Her dad would kill me. I would be dead.

"Nicole? Did you take anything" I asked standing up.

She didn't respond, just giggled. And man her giggling was turning me on. WAIT NO. Justin stop!

"Nicole!?" Chaz asked.

"I may have, haha, tken, haha, some ex, haha, ti,haha ce,haha." She responded.

"YOU WHAT!?" Ryan scrammed.

Nicole just laughed while all 4 of the boys just shook their heads. She was a mess, and none of us knew what to do.

"Come on Nicole, you need to rest." I started to pull her in her room.

"YAY! Now we can finish!" She wrapped her legs around my waist and sucked on my neck.

"No Nicole. Sleep."

"No justttttinn. Sex.

"No."

"Yes."

"Nicole im not having sex with you."

"Am i not god enough!?"

"No but your high, and tomorrow your gonna regret all of this."

"What ever." She mumbled.

I put her in her bed and walked out of her room. I went downstairs and looked at the clock. 2:42, ugh. I walked into the kitchen where the other 3 guys were sitting shaking their heads.

"Im so lucky i didn't sleep with her." I admitted taking a seat by Chaz.

Yeah thanks to us dumb ass." Chaz spoke.

"If we hadn't have walked in y'all would have been fucking right now." Chris replied angrily,

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to my room for bed.

((Next morning))

*Nicoles POV*

I woke up to a pounding head ace. I sat up from my bed and went to my bathroom. I couldn't remember anything from last night. AT ALL. What happened I looked in the mirror at my tangled hair and cl-

WTF!?

I had no clothes but my bra and cheekster underwear! I grabbed a large T-shirt that was on the floor in my room and slipped it on not bothering to put on shorts. I quickly ran out of my room. I passed Justin's room and noticed girl clothes sitting on the ground. THEY WERE MINE! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT.

"AHHHH" I screamed in frustration. I ran downstairs into the kitchen where 4, obviously hung over, boys sat.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AND WHY DID I WAKE UP HALF NAKED!?!??!?!?" I screamed. They all looked at me scared to tell me something.

--------AUTHORS NOTE--------

Pic of Nicole's room on sideeeee!!!!!