Tease/Chapter 3

* Justin's POV*

Scooter was currently staring at me with a very serious face now. I was almost scared, but i knew he wouldn't do anything.

"What?" i asked straight forward as he glared at me. "You cant bring a hot 17/18 year old girl in my house and not expect me to be all over her scoot." i chuckled.

He suddenly burst into a fit of laughter. I gave him a confused face and he stopped.

"Justin, she's 16" He laughed. My jaw completely dropped.

How could someone so hot be so young!?

"WHAT?! HOW?! SHES SO HOT THOUGH! SHE CANT BE 16!" I gulped.

"Please do not call my daughter hot Justin, thats weird."

"Dude, Your daughter is REALLY hot. How can she only be 16. Have you seen her ass? 16 year old girls dont have asses like that." I stated.

"Ew Justin stop. i havent seen her ass, i dont check out my daughter. But Justin you cant hit on her, she's WAYYY too young for what a 19 year old boy wants. Plus she hates you."

Why does she hate me i wondered. Scooter patted me on the back before leaving.

*Nicoles POV*

I was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. I was so mad. I didn't want to stay with Justin.

I tore my gaze from the ceiling and bagan to look around the room i was in...

OH SHIT.

I was in Justin's room. There were pictures of Beyonce and a whole wall covered in Supras and snapbacks.

"Wow, i already have you in my bed." I snapped my head to look at Justin who was checking me out.

I huffed and walked past him making sure my wide ass hit his leg. Haha i was gonna make him go crazyyyyyy.

---Later that night---

I went downstairs to go see what the man whore had to eat. I pulled open the freezer looking for a frozen pizza.

I felt a hand grab my ass as I turned around and pushed Justin off of me. He smirked and grabbed the pizza reading my mind.

"Soooo, i still dont know which room is mine." I said annoyed.

Justin laughed before speaking. "I told you babe, your staying in my room."

Wow, this kid doesn't giv up. I decided i would have a little fun.

I walked over to him and pushed myself in between his legs looking i his eyes and wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled him close before sucking on his neck. He began to moan. Haha im good, im not done yet though.

i brought his face to mine and brushed my lips against his, but not kissing him. I licked his bottom lip before returning my lips to his ear and nibbling on it.

"In your dreams." i whispered in his ear before walking off in to the living room.

HAHA! I am so good yayyyyyy!

--------AUTHORS NOTE----------

PIC ON NICOLE ON SIDE