Club/Chapter 6

* Justin's POV*

She is not wearing that! Her and Chris were walking towards the garage. I ran after her and put her over my shoulder.

"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN JUSTIN! YOU CAN SEE MY ASSS!!!!!" She screamed hitting my back.

"Well thats because your skirt is to short." I simply replied. She huffed and stopped fighting.

I got to her room and put her down. She instantly tried to run away. I grabbed her and plopped her on the bed. I unzipped her shirt and slipped off her skirt leaving her in her bra and cheaters.

"JUSTIN IM NOT HAVING SEX WITH YOU!!!!!!!!" She screamed. I chuckled to myself before getting up and walking to her closet. I pulled out an outfit and threw it beside her and walked out. ((Pic of new outfit on side, But instead of boots it was 5 inch black pumps))

I walked downstairs and sat by Ryan who was laughing. Shortly after Nicole came down in her new outfit. She stood infront of me with her arms crossed. "Not too bad bieber." She turned around walking to the garage giving us all a clear view of her ass.

Tonight was going to be fun.

(((((AT THE CLUB)))))

*Nicoles POV*

We walked into the dark club. Lights were flashing everywhere. I loved it! This was def my scene. I Followed the boys over to what seemed the bar.

"4 Shots!" Justin told the bar tender. What about me ugh. "NO. 5." I corrected. Justin looked at me, with a expression that confused me, it was kind of protective.

"No, only 4." Justin repeated. The bar tender placed the shots on the table. All 4 boys reached down to grab one. quickly I grabbed Justin's and threw my head back letting the cool liquid flow down my throat.

"No. Nicole your not drinking tonight. Scooter would kill me." Justin growled. I smirked while pushing Justin to the side. I ordered another shot and downed it before Justin could even protest. "He grabbed my hands and looked me straight in the eyes. "No." He repeated. "fuck off Bieber, your not my dad. Im gonna go dance." I grabbed Chris's hand and made our way to the dance floor.

* Justin's POV*

Why was Nicole doing this? Was she trying to get on my nerves. UGH.

"Are you sure she's only 16?" Chaz smirked.

"Yah, im sure" I replied.

"Well she sure is bad ass. Scoot sure did raise her well." Ryan chuckled.

We continued talking for about 30 minutes until we decided to go dance.

I was grinding against some random girls when Nicole caught my eye. She was making out with a tall brown haired guy. he had her pressed against the wall kissing her fiercely his hands roaming her body. Anger rushed through my body. I walked to Nicole and pulled the boy off of her. He quickly turned and walked away.

"Screw you Bieber. I was having fuuuun." She slurred. How drunk was she? Oh god, Scooter is going to kill me for sure.

"Come on Nic its time to get home." I replied.

"Uh no." She walked closer to me. "Im not leaving until i get what i want." She hissed. What did she want? Is she crazy? I need to get her home.

Nicole continued walking closer to me. She trailed her finger down my chest stopping at my pants. She turned her gaze to me. She leaned up wrapping her arms around my neck and crashing her lips with mine. What was happening? Is this what she wanted. I didn't know but i took no hesitation kissing her back. I pressed her up against the wall with out breaking the kiss. After about 10 minuts she snaked her legs around my waist as i continued to suck on her neck.

*flash, flash*

I snapped my head towards the flash. Paparazzi, damn it.

------AUTHORS NOTE--------

Follow me on twitter @xfckjdbx