Chapter 35

"Back so soon?" Arthur asked as the trio walked into the house.

Alfred flopped on the couch. "Gettin tired."

Matthew made a noise of agreement and flopped beside his brother.

Arthur smoked and stroked their hair, killing them off to sleep.

"I'm worried about Al." Alistor says looking at the boy. "He skinnier than when he left."

Arthur sighed nodding. "We'll help him don't you worry."

They sat in comfortable silence for a bit before deciding to carry the boys up to bed.

"I'll see you all in the morning." Arthur said to his brother yawning.

"Night Art." Alistor said, deciding to follow his brother and head to bed.

The next morning they were all gathered at the table for breakfast.

"Oh! I got a call from Ludwig a few days ago and we're invited to a Christmas party." Matthew said looking up from his food.

"Who else is going to be there?" Alfred asked, picking at his slightly, ignoring the worried glances he kept getting.

"Ludwig, Feliciano, Kiku, Gilbert, Antonio, Lovino, Ivan, Yao, Tino, Berwald, Matthias, Lukas, Emil, Roderich, Elizabeta, Eduard, Raivis, and Toris." Matthew said.

"Okay, this should be fun." Alfred said, "We haven't had this big a Christmas party in forever."

"Right? Matt asked. "It'll be fun!"