Chapter 30

DEDICATED TOO *DRUM ROLL*: ___Ocean___    DragonCatZombie   Marie_Beilschmidt_OKAY so some people gave ranges and got it right. Applause to you. I am 15 years old, congrats to everyone who guessed fifteen (and only 15 XD)  

ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!

wait... I'm only updating today because I'll be at Disney again tomorrow so don't expect a chapter tomorrow too XD

NOW ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Alfred groaned as the plane landed. He sighed and stood up and grabbed his carry on bag. Getting in line to get off the plane, he started walking off the plane. The airport was crowded. He walked around, trying to find the baggage pick up. Finally he found it and went to look for his bag. 

Black, red, blue, fandom and other bags came through. Eventually his US flag suitcase came through the flap thing. He went and grabbed it and headed out of the airport. It was snowing outside as he hailed a taxi. He told the driver his address and they were off.

Fifteen minutes later he was at his apartment building. 

"Thanks." He told the driver, handing him twenty dollars.

"No problem, see ya kid." The driver said.

Alfred grabbed his suitcase and went inside to his apartment. Unlocking the door, he walked in and flopped on the couch. His eyes closed and he was asleep within minutes, even if it was only five in the afternoon.

_____________-LATER THAT NIGHT-_____________

Alfred woke up with a groan to a very dark apartment. 

"What time is it?" he mumbled, grabbing his phone.

He turned it on to see that it was only three in the morning.

"Stupid time differences." Alfred grumbled, getting up.

He went to he kitchen and made a piece of toast. He leaned against the counter and munched on his toast. He had to go into the White House around seven. He had four hours to kill. When he finished his toast he went back to the living room and turned on the TV and went to Netflix. He watched three episodes of Supernatural before he turned it off. 

Alfred stood up and cracked his back. He walked off to his room to get changed into his suit and jacket. It was now five thirty in the morning. As he was getting dressed, his phone rang. He grabbed it and raised it to his ear.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hey Al, how was the flight?" It was Matt.

"Long and boring." Alfred replied.

"Wait, why are you up?" Matt asked.

"Fell asleep at five last night, woke up a three in the morning, watched Supernatural, getting ready for work now." Alfred said.

"Urrrggg. That doesn't sound fun." Matt said.

"Nope, but I have too so off to work I go in an hour." Alfred said, pulling on his shoes. "How's Arthur?"

"He should wake up later today or tomorrow. I wish you could- " Matt cut off. It sounded like he was talking to someone else.

"Bonjour Alfred, how are you?" Francis's voice came through.

"I'm great, just getting ready for work." Alfred said.

"Ahh, work. Have fun with that." Francis laughed.

"Mhmm. Yeah. Seven to five, just great." Alfred groans.

"How long do you have to be there for?" Francis said.

Alfred sighed, "I don't know. I hope it's not to long. I want to be with you guys for Christmas." 

"And we want you here too." Francis said.

"I'll see if I can get everything done in two weeks." Alfred said, grabbing his bag, having finished getting ready for the day.

"Don't stress yourself too much, Alfred. Don't want to get sick again." Francis said.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry old man." Alfred said.

"I am not old." Francis said feigning offence.

"I know, I gotta go. Sorry." Alfred said.

"We'll talk to you later. Bye Alfred." Francis said.

Alfred hung up and locked his apartment door. He walked down the stairs and out into the snowy world that was Washington D.C.