Chapter 5

The next morning they both woke up at about the same time. Walking out of their rooms they went to the kitchen and had left over pancakes for breakfast and orange juice. When they finished, they did some paperwork that needed to get done. Around this time it was noon. Once again, they went to the kitchen and made sandwiches. Alfred had half a turkey sandwich. And Matt had salami and munster cheese on his. They sat at the table eating their lunches.

"Want to call Arthur and Francis now?" Matt asked, taking a bit of his food.

"Yeah," Al said smiling.

Al got his laptop and logged onto Skype. Going to Arthur's profile thing, he hit call. It rang for a minute before Arthur picked up.

"Hello, boys." He said smiling.

"Hey Arthur."

"Sup, Artie."

"Allllfreeeed. How may times do I have to tell you not to call me that?" Arthur asked.

"Heh apparently not enough," Al said, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Is that the boys?" A French accent said.

"Bonjour papa," Matt said.

"Hello Matthew. How are you?" Francis.

"I'm good, were just having lunch." Matthew said.

"I see you have sandwiches." Arthur says.

"We had pancakes last night." Matthew announced.

"Matthew, how many did you make?" Francis asked smiling.

Matt blushed, "Oh you know like 50-60."

Arthur and Francis laughed, Alfred smiled and Matthew hid behind a pillow.

"You and your pancakes," Francis said.

"So how of you two been?" Alfred asked.

Francis and Arthur looked at each other. "Oh we've been fine, little bumps but otherwise fine."

"Little bumps?" Matt asked looking at them, both of their lunches completely forgotten.

"Arthur?"  Francis asked.

"Go ahead," Arthur said.

"Papa?" Matt said, a little scared. Al was looking at them.

"I found him about 2 nights ago in the bathroom, with new cuts on his thighs," Francis said.

"A-Arthur?" Alfred asked quietly.

"My boss was stressing me out earlier and I was under a lot of pressure. I didn't think, and I just did it. I should have talked to Francis instead," Arthur said.

Matt and Al's eyes had tears in them.

"Don't worry boys, I hid all the knives and took all of his. Even the scissors are hidden. Nothing sharp around," Francis reassured.

They nodded.

"I got Al to eat a little more than two pancakes last night," Matt announced.

"Good job Alfred," Arthur said, smiling.

Alfred blushed and nodded.

"The last week was stressful too," Al said.

"My turn to ask," Francis said, "Are you alright?"

Al sighed. "Sort of? Most days I forgot to eat. I always had breakfast though. But no purging."

"It's a start. Your doing good Al," Arthur said, with Matt nodding.