Chapter 17

The next few days went by smoothly. Alfred got better. The checkup at the hospital went well, Al was deemed healthy and Matt's arm was healing but he still had to wear a wrap around it and apply burn cream. 

He, Matt and Arthur finished Sherlock and were completely obsessed with it. And they decided to watch Doctor Who. Of course Arthur had already watch all of Doctor Who, since 1963 when it started. Alfred finally started putting on a little weight. Although Matt had to calm him down a bit when he found out. But he's alright now. 

And now it was the day Francis and Arthur had been waiting for. The Surprise.

"Alright boys, I need you to pack a suitcase and everything you need for the next week or so." Arthur said that morning. 

Al and Matt looked at him. "Why?"

"Don't ask why and just do it." Francis grinned.

The two stood up and mumbled all the way up the stairs about 'secret keeping idjits'.

"They are going to love this Arthur." Francis said.

"That's exactly why were doing this, and I'm glad were getting to do that 'little' extra thing for them too." Arthur said.

"Me too."

"We're ready!" Alfred yelled as they walked back down the stairs.

"Great, well come one out to the car now. Oh, and we have some outfits for you to change into when we get there. Of course were changing as well." Francis said.

"Are we going to a party?" Matt asked.

Arthur and Francis smirked, "Yeah, you could say that. Now come, you want to get there don't you?" Arthur said.

The two boys nodded and got into the back of the car and they started their journey to the Surprise.

__________________________Le Time Skip of Awesomeness_________________________

23  minutes later Arthur pulled into the airport.

"Why are we at the airport?" Alfred asked.

"Because were taking a trip." Arthur said with finality.

He led them to security where then they were led to a private area where they boarded a private jet, you know, because they're countries and all.

As soon as they got on Arthur went and talked to the pilot. Francis grabbed his and Arthur's bags and carried them on the plane. And Alfred and Matthew just sat down in a chair and wondered what the heck they were doing on a plane taking a trip that they didn't even know they were taking.

"Would all passengers please sit down and fasten your seat belts, we will be taking flight in 10 minutes. Thank you." the pilot said over the PA.

All four of them sat down and did what they were instructed to do. And just as the pilot said they left 10 minutes later. 

"Now will you tell us where were going?" Matt asked.

"Nope," Arthur said, opening a book and beginning to read.

"Paaapaaaaa." Matt whined.

Francis chuckled, "Sorry Matthew, I can't tell you where were going, it's a surprise."

Matt just grumbled and pouted in his seat. 

Alfred leaned over, "Wanna watch Doctor Who?"

Matthew grinned and nodded.

And thus the very long and very boring 8 1/2 hour flight.

______________________wow look another time skip__________________________

"Finally! Ground, I love you!!" Alfred shouted as they landed. 

He was currently outside of the plane, lying of the ground trying to hug it.

"Alfred get up." Arthur said, trying not to smile.

Matthew just looked at them and promptly joined Al on the ground.

"Matthew no you to." Arthur groaned.

"Come on, up boys. You need to change." Francis said.

The two on the ground sighed and stood up. Then Alfred realized where they are.

"Wait? Why are we in Chicago?" He asked.

"And he notices!" Arthur announces looking up the the sky.

"Arthur don't be so dramatic." Francis said, turning to Al, "And you will find out later. Now come on we have to go to our hotel. We have a big day tomorrow."

They nodded and followed the two 'adults' to a taxi. When they got in the taxi, Arthur told the driver the address and they were off. About 15 minutes later they arrived in front of the hotel.

"Thank you." Arthur said as he paid the taxi-man.

The four of them got out and grabbed their bags and went to check in. After all that jazz they headed up to their room. They went to the elevator and presses the 3rd floor button.

"Whats our room again?" Alfred asked.

"323." Arthur said.

The doors dinged open and they walked down the hall to their room. When the door opened Arthur turned to face the rest of the group.

"Alright boys. Me and Francis have the bed on the far side. You two have the one closest to the door." He said.

"Sir yes Sir." Alfred and Matthew said mock saluting him.

Arthur rolled his eyes and walked into the room.

"Alright no staying up late tonight. You need your rest for tomorrow." Francis said.

"Okay, Can me and Mattie go to the pool?" Alfred asked.

"Go ahead." 

The boys cheered and quickly changed into their swim trunks, which they brought for some odd reason. Because who would go swimming in October? After they changed they rushed out of the room and to the pool on the ground floor.

"I'm glad were getting to do this for them. And Alfred and Matthew are going to enjoy their surprise tomorrow. I wonder how they will react?" Francis wondered.

"I'm gonna have my video camera with me. Just to record their reactions." Arthur smirked.

Francis laughed, "Yeah, then send it to every other country in the world."

"You got it. Now I have black mail on the git." Arthur smiled.

"You sure will."

"How do you say we go join the boys?" Arthur asked.

"Why not." Francis said.

The two changed and followed the boys footsteps of running out of the room like teenagers down to the pool.