Chapter 11

The three walked into the kitchen to see Arthur putting the golden brown sandwiches on the table.

"Come on sit down." He said, sitting in his seat.

The three followed suit and sat down. Arthur picked up his sandwich and bit into it. Francis did the same.

"How is it?" Arthur asked.

"Great, Arthur. You did good." Francis said.

Matthew smiled and picked his up and started eating. Alfred looked at his and inwardly sighed. It was so cheesy. But, all the same, he picked it up and took a bite. He had forgotten how good this food had tasted. He hadn't had it in forever. He grinned and continued eating. Matthew watched him with happy eyes. His brother was eating again.

"Have a good nap Alfred?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, I did. Sorry about the sleepwalking I thought it had stopped." Al said.

"Oh it's fine." Arthur assured him.

Lunch continued in a light, happy manner. When they were done, Arthur stood up and cleared the table. He was happy to see 2/3 of Alfred's sandwich gone. 

"Mattie, wanna watch TV?" Al asked.

"Sure." Matt said, walking out with his brother.

"What are we watching?" He asked as they sat down.

"SUPERNATURAL!!!!" Alfred exclaimed.

They both cheered because the both really loved the show. It was entertaining to watch and funny some of the time. And Alfred learned how to get rid of ghosts. They turned it on. A new episode had just started, 'All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1'. Alfred and Matthew got ready for the feels fest. They had seen this episode before and knew it was sad. They cuddled up under a  blanked and hugged some pillows as they watched.

Francis and Arthur had just finished cleaning up the kitchen and came in to see the boys on the couch crying their eyes out.

"SAMMY WHY?!" Alfred yelled.

Matthew was hugging him. "I don't know why Al, I don't know!"

They hugged each other and cried as the episode finished.

"PART 2!" They yelled, as the next part came on.

Francis and Arthur backed out of the room slowly. They knew the boys were major fanboys for this show. They couldn't name the amount of conventions they had been too. They had watched the show from the start in 2005. Alfred's favorite character was Dean, and Matt's was Sam. Considering, they acted like them in real life. Al being protective of Matt, and Matt always worrying about his brother. It just fit.

Arthur was sitting at the kitchen table, chuckling.

"Those boys." 

Francis nods. Then his face lit up.

"I have an idea."

"What?" Arthur asked.

Francis sat down and started explaining.

Meanwhile out in the living room Al and Matt just finished the second part. 

"Dean you idiot! Why would you do that!?" Matt yelled.

"Because his brother was dying!" Al yelled.

"Still!" Matt grumped.

They stopped when the next episode came on.

_______________Back in the kitchen___________________

"So that's the plan." Francis concluded.

"This is going to be fun. We have about a month to get this ready." Arthur said.

"Don't worry. I'll buy the tickets and we can all go." Francis said.

Arthur pecked his cheek, "Thank you."

"No problem."

"How about we keep this a secret from the boys." (And from readers unless you can figure it out XD) Arthur suggested.

Francis laughed, "A surprise then. I like it."

"Maybe we can organize something special for them." Arthur mused.

Francis looked at him, "Are you thinking what I think your thinking?"

Arthur nodded, and Francis laughed.

"This will be interesting."

"You bet it will." Arthur said smugly.

"How about we go see what all the fuss about this show is, hmm?" Francis offered.

"Alright." Arthur said.

They went into the living room.

"Mind if we join you?"Francis asked.

"Nope." Alfred said, going to OnDemand.

"What are you doing?" Arthur asked.

"Well if you join us we have to start at the beginning." Matt stated.

Alfred went to season one and clicked the first episode.

"And we begin."