Chapter 31

Ding dong. I'm at Maeve's door waiting for her so we can go to the mall. She wanted to buy a new outfit because as she said, "She wants to impress Jace." I guess. I kind've agree because all she has in that closet is black. Nothing but black clothes. I'll say the only time she wears color clothes is when she plays Bianca. "Hey." Maeve opens the door. She has on denim shorts with a black and white striped longsleeve crop top. "Hey, morning, we should get going.. Where's your mom?" I start looking around inside the house. I'm still outside waiting for her to tell me to come in, it's hot out here! "Oh, you can come in!" She says excitedly. I see her mom with her coffee in her hand, and putting on her sandals. "Let's go girls!" We go into her car with Maeve sitting on the passenger side, and me going into the backseat. I go on my phone since I really have nothing to say, until Maeve starts rambling and rambling about how she's going to have a second chance and how she's so excited, and all this crap. I realize she was going to talk for a while, so I just ignored her until we were there. Maeve's mom park into the parking lot and we all get out the car. She softly claps her hands. "Yayy" she says. I force a smile, "Yayyyyy" I extend out with a fake voice. We parked at the Forever 21 outlet and went inside. "Well girls I'm going to leave you guys, I'm going to Macy's. Call me in exactly two hours" she says looking at her watch. Maeve turns around to me and looks at me. "Well your my fashionista, what do you think I should wear? Should I go casual? Since we are going go-kart racing I think I should go casual, but it's your decision." I look at her. Now I'm not the type of person who is going to make her look like a fool, even though I have this great opportunity, I could make her look like a live Piñata if I wanted to, since she's really trusting me to pick her clothes out for this date. But I'm not the jealous type. Just not me. Plus, it's going to be me who's dressing her up, I don't need my credit to roll down if I made her look like a hot mess. That would just totally ruin my fashion reputation. She asked me for help so that's what I'm going to do. "Jeans. And a cute top. I know that's what you wear regularly, but 100% of the time you wear black. It's time to get you out of your comfort zone and put you in color." I say nodding my head, agreeing with my choice. Hands wrap around me. "I'm so happy I picked you." About an hour of looking at clothes, picking and deciding if it's what I had I mind I had  about 10 outfits that I had in my hand, which I handed to Maeve. "That's it for now, let's go to the dressing room. I wait out in the plush chair and wait for her to try on one of the outfits. She comes out with a powder blue jeans, and a flower crop top. "Well, I definitely see color." Maeve nods as she looks on the mirror. I stare at it and didn't grow too fond of the choice." " Don't like it, next."  I say. She goes back in and I wait for her to try on the next one. While waiting, I decide to go on Instagram. I swipe and stop when I see a picture of me. Me? I've never seen this picture before... I swiped up to see the user and it says Jacenorman7. Yup that's Jace alright. The caption says: Caught it while she wasn't looking😏#savage. It was of me looking at a window. I remember that day. I was looking at a girl getting a ice cream from this small  ice cream cart, she was so happy. I start to smile. Why did Jace take a picture of me? He's so stupid. "Hello..." I look up to see Maeve in a olive green jumpsuit. "Nah. Not for go-kart racing. Next." She tried on like 4 more until she had on the perfect one. Maroon pants, a white plain crop top, and a black leather jacket, that went perfect with the outfit. This was the first real smile I had all morning. "I love it." I say. She looks into the mirror. "I love it too. She takes off the leather jacket which made me confused. That was the one black thing I let her have, why is she taking it off? " I rather not have the leather jacket." She smirks.
"It's gonna be pretty chilly tonight, I want Jace to give me his jacket." She smiles. Throwing the jacket on the other chair. I look at her. Okay she needs to bring it down three notches, I am not jealous, but she's getting a little too carried away. She better sit down now. "Yeah that's nice, but- " "Riele, I know your my fashionista but doesn't a real fashionista give her client atleast one choice? This is my one choice." She looks up. "It would be... Perfect." I wish I could go into what ever she's thinking about and say. "Here I am. Did you miss me?!" But of course I'm not that crazy. "You are totally right! Now that I think about it great idea... It will show your great skin!" "Perfect"  she goes back into the dressing room.  I sit down on my plush chair and wait for her to come out. Nah, this girl thought it was going to be sweet peaches. I open her dressing room, drag her out and started beating her, just slapping, kicking, throwing punches. "YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GO OUT WITH MY MAN?!?! MY MAN?!?? YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE ALL GOOD?!?! REESE'S  PIECES! NO GIRL!! RIELES IN TOWN NOW!!! TOUCH NY MAN AGAIN AND SEE WHAT I DO TO YOUUUUUU!!! SEE WHAT I DO TO YOU, TRICK!!! THIS GIRL THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO TAKE HER BACK!!!! YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOUR MESSING WITH!!! YOU THOUGHT THAT HE WAS GOING TO KISS YOU TONIGHT, I BET! THIS GIRL TALKING ABOUT, "I WANT HIM TO PUT HIS JACKET ON FOR ME"!!!! TRICK, THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! I PUSH THE WORKER AND GO BACK FOR MORE, PUNCH AFTER PUNCH. THE WORKER DRAGGED ME AGAIN. THE  WORKER HAD ME OUT THE STORE ON THE FLOOR! "DONT EVER COME BACK AGAIN!!!"