Chapter 18

"Riele!" I run up to him and jumped on him and he twirled me around. Once I was put down I look at Jace looking dumbfounded. Probably should tell him who he is. "Jace, this is Chandler, my um very good friend from back in Canada. I can't really clarify Jace's expression. To be honest, he kind of looks mad.... and even look a little jealous. But why would he be jealous? What would he be jealous about? "Hi, I'm- " Jace. I know who you are, I see you and Riele on Henry Danger. Nice job, by the way."  "Thanks, and you are I'm guessing Chandler? "Yeah" I finally speak. "1st, I love your show, The Walking Dead, your amazing. And 2nd, Chand, what are you doing here in California?" I ask. "Well, we've had a week off from set, and so my family decided that we should go to California on my week off, plus I have some family here too" I look at Chandler. He's grown up. I've already known from playing on his show but seeing him face to face, I get to see the actual features of him. Blue eyes, his brown, soft hair has gotten longer, and he's has gotten way  more taller. I feel shorter than I already am next to him. "Cool, Chandler, It was really nice seeing you, I would hang out with you, but can't ditch my hangout"  "It's cool, let's switch numbers" I give him my number and he gives me his. "It was nice seeing you Rie, you look great, catch you up later and Jace" he nods his head and walks out the door. I turn and Jace looks pretty mad. "I'm sorry, I just haven't seen him in a long time and it kind of ruined our hangout."  "It's fine. Let's get out of here" he says putting his arm around my shoulder.