Chapter 7

Today is rehearsal day. I get up , brush my teeth, take a shower, and put on a plaid long sleeve with black tights and black combat boots. I decide to do a Henry Hart outfit , I laugh as I look at myself , I look like a girl version of Henry Hart. I unbraid my hair and see the spirals come down. " Perfect" I go downstairs and say good morning to mom and Reiya and made a bowl of cereal. Lucky Charms, my favorite! I quickly wash my bowl and get in the car. As my mom is driving, I get a text. " Morning, are you at the studio yet"? A text from Jace. " No not yet, should be there in 10 minutes. I text back. " Same, I was just talking to Sean and he came up with a good idea that we should all go to Disney. "We should definitely go, it'll be fun; with just the crew." I text. " Sure I'll tell the others when I get to the studio "What park should we go to" I text. " Um.... I guess as much as we can before we leave, we start filming on Monday"  " Ok". We arrive at the studio and as we park I see Jace's mom parking right next to us . " Hey, Jace, the same time I say that to him he says that to me. We laugh a little and start talking. " So, there's been something I've been wanting to tell you and I'm pretty sure your gonna be excited. Jace says with a smile.
" What"? " I asked Maeve to go out with me and she said yes". I'm do happy for Jace, really I am , but like something in me felt weird, I don't know. I smile "Wow, I'm so happy for you". I hug him. This is what I would do if I didn't have these weird emotions. " Thanks, Rie, were going to the fair tomorrow " Wait, hold up! Is he talking about the fair that we've been talking about for months and have been waiting for it to open so we can go together?! I know he's not taking about that fair! "Please, Jace tell me your not talking about the fair that we were suppose to go together". I whisper- screamed. " I know, I know, Rie,  and I thought about it and what other place would be better place to bring your date at? When the ride gets high I can hold her - " Are you serious, Jace?! The fair that only comes once a year and your just going to cancel?! You know what, I really don't want to look at you!  I go inside the studio without even turning back to see Jace's reaction. He knew how important that carnival meant to us! Well, I guess it don't mean that much to him. I touch my face and it is BURNING! I cool down and go to the bathroom and splash water on my face. I don't need him, I can just go with Sean!! Yup, I'll be going with Sean!

WOAH! THAT IS JUST WRONG!  YOU JUST DONT DO THAT, JACE YOU JUST DONT!  Hey guys! How did you like this chapter?Would you get as mad as Riele or just be happy for your friend because he really likes this girl? My opinion: NOT ME!!! WEVE WAITED FOR THIS THING FOR MONTHS AND YOU JUST GONNA FORGET ABOUT IT FOR SOME CHICK?! Lol but yeah, tell me what you think. Comment and vote! Love you guys❤️❤️😘😘😆