Chapter 15

"Um.... Yeah sorry" Sean said after noticing that we've been in that position for quite a while. While we were in that position there was something that I noticed about Sean. His eyes, so brown and his hair nice and curly, looks so soft. Woah.... Woah what am I talking about. First I'm confused about my weird-feeling situation I have with Jace now I'm having this weird-feeling with Sean too?! Do I like Sean? What you know what I'm not going to overthink this, I don't want to feel all awkward, and feel like I can't be next to him. "It's okay. You wanna eat? Yeah, let's go. He took our trophy and went to the hamburger stand. (After eating) "Those elephant ears were amazing, haven't had one in a while" "Yeah, the extra powder mad it so much better. As we walked we saw a t-shirt and SnapBack stand. "Cool, we should get a hat for Henry Danger and our names" Sean said already telling the guy what we wanted for our snapbacks. After mine was done, it looked great also my Henry Danger SnapBack and it had my character's name on the bottom same for Sean. "Oh my goodness, that teddy bear is sooooo cute! " I squealed, I couldn't resist the bear was so big and cute! "Let's go, let me go win it for you" Sean says with a cocked eyebrow. "Oh my god, let's go." The game was the one to test your strength. Sean took the mallet and one swing it went to the top.
"Woah,Sean" I say with my mouth covered. Can't lie, his face is red and his muscles are still flexing. "One huge teddy bear." The man says impressed.
Sean gave him a nod. "One soft,cuddly,huge teddy bear for the one and only beautiful Rie" he says giving it to me. I blush so hard. "It's getting late let's go" Sean says. (During the walk) We laugh at all the pics we take at the fair and looking at our snapbacks. We've been laughing so much I didn't even notice that we were in front of the house. "Thank you so much Sean for this night, I definitely had so much fun and thank you for winning me this teddy bear, you've made me laugh so much fun I didn't even think about Jace." "No problem, Rie I definitely had fun with you too, and this picture definitely putting it in a frame" Sean says holding up the picture that I was screaming on our first ride. "Good night, Rie" "Goodnight, Sean." We hugged and I went inside my house. I smile, today was definitely a night to remember.