Chapter 25

I catch up with Jace and he was so close to the the door I had no other thing to do but to jump on him. He groaned and I kind of did too but I still had to get to that door. I start to get up but Jace pulls me on my leg and I fall. "Where do you think you're going?" Jace says smirking while on top of me. Since he wasn't putting much weight I was able to turn and get on top of me. Jace looks surprised that I'm the one on top of him. "Whoa you did not just do that!" Jace says with his mouths still open. "Jace, close your mouth you don't want the flies to go in" I say while closing his mouth for him since he wasn't doing it quick enough for my liking. "I got to say I'm impressed" Jace says. I smile happy with my acomplishment. In a blink of an eye, he  is back on top of me. What?! "Don't flatter yourself, babe" I close my mouth and roll my eyes. He gets up and fixes his shirt and looks at me and stretches his hand out. Awww he's that nice I stretch my hand to and Jace immediately puts his hand back. "You thought" and he starts to run. I scoff. I take that Aww back. "I'm just kidding"  he stretches his hand again and I hesitate. "I promise Rie"  he looks serious. I stretch my hand and put my hand in his. He pulls me up and I start running. He starts running and catching up. Just one hallway away. I'm almost there when I'm taken back on the wall. Jace is in front of me and his eyes are a light brown. I'm still in place by the whiplash and Jace's face is not centimeters from my face but millimeters from my face that if I move one bit my lips will be on his. We stay like that which felt like forever. Am I imagining or is Jace leaning closer?My breath hitches. I don't know if it's happening but it seems like it in 1....2....3. "You used to call me on my... You used to, you used to."  Jace's phone rings "Hotline Bling" We immediately move away from each other. "Hello?" Jace says. "Hello? Jace, where are you and Rie we don't even know what the rooms are, we've been looking for you guys" I  hear Sean say on the phone. "Sorry, 8th floor, second hallway onto your left." "Yeah,we'll meet you there" and the call ends. Jace put his phone into his pocket and says, "I got here first, I want a burger, fries and a Sprite, later on today. Thanks" Jace says, totally ignoring what just happened there.  I see Ella coming out of the elevator with her mom and the rest of the group and looks at us. We both said "sorry "to them and picked which room we wanted and I went in with Ella. I bet  he wasn't even trying to kiss me. Was it just my imagination? I know I'm not crazy or blind I know what I saw in front of my eyes. Or did I? Jace and I are just friends. To be honest I don't even know anymore! I go on my bed and start unpacking my things and putting them into the Mickey Mouse dresser.

Hey guys! What happened with Riele and Jace! Was it an almost-kiss or just being close to each other on the wall for no reason? Call it what you want to call it. Next chapter is going to be way more interesting and Chandler is coming back. (Textwise)! So I'm yeah hope you enjoyed it and how is your Winter Break going so far? Mine is so far boring can't wait for Christmas. And another question: Who's been watching  Talia in the Kitchen?! This is the last of week of its season and it's really getting interesting! #Tyliaisendgame #NotJyliasorrynotsorry  Ok, Love you guys! Comment, vote and stay tuned! Peace out!✌🏾️✌🏾💖💗💖💖❤️💗👑🤓🤓💁🏾💁🏾😂😂🎀🎀🙂👑😀😄😊