Chapter 5

" No! No!" I say I was in 4th place and Jace was in 2nd I turn the side handles of the motorcycle and my racer starts to go faster. " Yes third " I was so close to Jace's race that if I turn my handle one more time that I can be second "C'mon Cmon C'mon! I whisper- shout. Next thing you know I pass Jace and I'm in second place. " No, No, why! Jace screams. " Ha Ha you should've known this was going to happen" I turn the side handle three more times, I see Jace catching up I turn one more time I see the finish line. I'm so close... I turn it one more time that I felt like I was gonna break the thing! I close my eyes, I open them again and I see confetti and 1st place in big letters on my screen. " Yeah! I did it". I start to do a little dance still on the motorcycle. I turn to see Jace with a mad face. " You only won cause the side handles weren't working properly " he said with his arms crossed around his chest " I won cause you turned me on with your stupid cockiness and I proved you wrong ". I smiled. " Whatever, so I guess I have to be your assistant for the whole week. Jace pouted. " Jace you know I don't change my mind easily." He stopped . " It was worth a try". We looked around and found the others. " C'mon guys we have to rehearse tomorrow we should be going" Maeve said. " Yeah, let's go "we all said. We get in the car, same order, and I put my headphones out and listened to Imagination by Shawn Mendes and looked through the window.

Hey guys how you liking the book so far? This is my first book and I just had to do it about one of my favorite ships❤️😀😀😀. Thank you guys for reading, comment and vote!!!❤️❤️❤️