Chapter 17

"Riele,hey" Jace says getting up to hug me. I hesitantly open my arms and once I felt his hand touch my back, I instantly put my arms around his neck and hugged him. I missed this. I missed this a lot. "I'm sorry" Jace apologizes. I break away the hug to face him. "No Jace- No Rie I'm sorry, we talk about that fair every month of every year and when it opens we always  go together. It's always been like that, and since I like Maeve I thought that it would be the best way to show her that I liked her, and totally forgot about how important "our thing" is to us, I know it's to late, we've already gone with other people, but you will be the first person on my list for next year. I'm so sorry, Rie, will you forgive me?" Jace  apologized. I smile, I smile even bigger when I saw his eyes a lighter shade of brown. "Of course I forgive you, Jaceface" I say smiling. I get up to hug him. We're back to being  best friends, two peas in a pod, buddies. "Thanks, Rielephant" I laugh at the name, he gave me that nickname ever since he found out my name. We sit back down and talked about what we're going to do at Disneyworld and what rides were going on. As we talk I hear someone walk and says my name "Rie?" I turn around and my mouth drops. "Chandler?"

Who the heck is Chandler? You'll find out in the next chapter and this is someone's real name on a tv show. Do you know what show this guy is on? His name is Chandler Riggs. But on the show he plays his name is Carl. Those are big hints for you.  Love you guys and THANK YOU FOR 2K I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!😍😘😘😘❤️💖💗😆😂😆😺😻Vote, comment, and stay tuned. Peace out!✌🏾️✌🏾✌🏾