Chapter 26

We've already been to all the parks except Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. We've been here for two days and I've got to say it's been kind of different between Jace and I. We've been giving each other these type of smiles. I don't know, are smiles are just brighter and we've been closer. We were already close but not best friend type of way, I don't know how to explain it. Like just the other day, while the crew were at the hotel getting ready to go to one of the other parks, Jace and I went to this food shack and he was behind me and had his arms wrapped around my neck. I know he was just playing but we didn't usually play like that and when we went on this roller coaster we sat together and I was scared and he brought me closer to him and held my hand and smiled. I don't know I might be over exaggerating this but I think Jace likes me. WOAHHH! I laugh! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY HEAD? JACE DOSENT LIKE ME AND I DON'T LIKE HIM HE'S VERY CUTE, FINE ACTUALLY IS THE WORD I'LL ADMIT BUT US LIKING EACH OTHER?!!!! Nahh, we've just grown more on each other. We're just getting closer, As Friends. I get a text, I check to see who it is. It's Chandler. I smile real big, he texted, " Hey Sunshine, how's your trip going? " I text back, "It's going really good, how's your vacation in California, you like it?" "Of course it's not better than our home state, they're syrup is not even close to our Canadian Maple Syrup, but other than that it's a very cool state, I might actually come back." He texts back. I laugh and smile. Jace looks at me,"What's so funny?" "Jace, you wouldn't understand, it's a inside joke between Chandler and I" I say again laughing. "Chandler?" He says in a more serious tone, woah his whole demeanor changed just by his name. "Um yeah".I text him back, " LOL, so true, that's one of the things I miss about Canada, over here they will never have our amazing Canadian syrup" I say smiling. I've been talking to Chandler for 15 minutes. And out of all that time I finally looked up to see a very annoyed Jace. What's his problem? As the best friend I am, I asked, "Jace, what's wrong" I get up and stand in front him. "Nothing's wrong" Jace mutters. His head is down and he looks at the floor. I pull his head up by his chin and he looks at me with those big brown eyes. "Jace, I know there's something wrong with you." "And how would you know that Riele?" Jace says. "Because when your mad or if somethings bothering you, you don't talk, or make your stupid jokes. And your eyes turns a darker shade of brown." Jace closes his eyes and opens them again. I sit back again and he goes on the other side of the table. "So you want to tell me what's wrong." "You've been talking to Chandler every single day and been so occupied with him that I don't really get to hang with you and you ignore me every time when your texting him." I did not know that I was the problem. I didn't even realize that I was ignoring him. It's just I haven't seen him in so long that I've forgotten about my friends that were right in front of me. I stand up and go in front of him. " I am SO sorry Jace I didn't know I was the problem. I'm sorry that I was ignoring you and not hanging out with you. Are we cool?" I apologize. Jace gives me this straight face and I put my head down. He's still mad. I look up again and I see him smiling. "Come here."He stands up and he gives the most biggest bear hug to me. "Shouldn't I be the one to give you the bear hug?" "Nahh, I missed giving you one of these." I didn't fight back, his cologne smelled so good on his soft comfy hoodie. I didn't want to let go. But eventually we had to, when the whole crew looked at us. Ella's face looked so confused and Sean's face looks kind of happy? I guess it's because he knew that Jace was mad at me and is happy that we made things work. We went to Animal Kingdom, went to the Mount Everest ride, and went to the rest of the rides and sights left before we went back to our everyday life.

Hey guys, this chapter is so boring! I might post tomorrow if I don't go anywhere and guess what? IM MAKING A NEW BOOK!!! YAYYY!!! I'm still going to update this book and still do the other one Next post will not be a chapter but what the next is all about! Love you guys! Comment, vote, and stay tuned! Peace out!✌🏾️✌🏾❤️💗💖💗❤️💖😃🤓😄😊🤗😀🤓🙉🙈💖💕💞💓❣