Chapter 20

I was getting dropped off by my mom at Ella's house and I gave her a hug and told her bye. I ring the doorbell and hear "I'll get it" that deep voice could only go to Jace. He opens the door and smiles his little dimples showing. Aww, he is so fine. These feelings are coming at the wrong time. "Hey, Norman" I say  smiling back. "Hey,West" he shot back. Of course he was going to do the last name thing back. "Come in" he says laughing. When I come in he takes my bag. "What are you- I just go along with and go upstairs to meet the group. He opens the door, and let me go in the room first. Hmm, why is Jace all of a sudden being a gentlemen? Nothing to be curious about he's going to stop any minute. He puts my bag next to his with the others bags. "Thanks" I say a little shock. "No problem" I finally noticed everyone looking at me,probably waiting for me to say hi. "Hey, guys, who's excited, Disneyworld" Everyone laughed and clapped. I laughed, they're so silly. "So what do we do first?"  "Well, Maeve just texted me she's not coming, so we can't start by watching a movie." Ella announced. Is it bad that I'm kind of happy that Maeve is not coming? I look at Jace and he doesn't even look mad about the news that his "crush"is not coming. Which I actually smirked at the thought of it. But I still have to ask. Does he not like her anymore? I move to where Jace was and sat by him. "Hey, Jace" "Hey, Rie what's up he says turning his phone off and looking at me. "How come you didn't react when Ella said Maeve wasn't coming" "Oh, Maeve already told me that she wasn't coming and I've just decided to stay friends with Maeve, plus she has a boyfriend" he says. Haha, yes... I mean no that's terrible, why am I not feeling bad? Ughh. "Jace, I'm so sorry" I say. Acting skills on deck. "Nah, I didn't fully developed feelings for Maeve so it's okay my heart is not shattered, I won't be crying in tissues all day saying "Why me,Whyyyy" he joked, then laughed. I laughed too. "Shut up, but I'm glad your good" I say. "Aww, Rie Rie cares about me" he jokes, putting his hand by his heart and pouting his lips. "Low-key, low-key" I say smiling. He smiles, bringing back those dimples, but then his smile fades, and I start to get concerned. "What happened" I say. "I am mad about one thing though" he says looking down at the floor. "What?" "That I went to the fair with Maeve, when I could've gone with you." He says looking at me with his so brown. I smile I give him a big bear hug. I end it the hug and say "Aww, it's okay, my Jacie" "Ughh, you know I hate being called that" he cringes. "Again, shut up" I say smiling.

Hey guys, I honestly love this chapter! I feel the feels! Comment, vote, and stay tuned! Peace out!✌🏾️💕💕❤️😊😆🙋🏾💖💗