Chapter 30

" So what did he say?! What did he say?!!" Maeve asks. So Maeve came in my dressing room after she saw me leave the snack room after I was done talking to Jace. "Well-" "Well what! Does he like me? Does he not like me?!" Maeve asks again raising her voice. "Maeve can you let me speak! Anyways, Jace says that he....he still has feelings for you. I lightly speak with my head down. "Ahhhhh! Jace likes me!" She squeals. "He said he still has feelings for me!" She spins in place while jumping around and smiling with glee. Of course she can't see my glum face, she's too excited. She stops spinning and looks at me. "How did he say it?!" She asks full of amusement. "He-he blushed, he tried to put his head down to hide it but it was too evident and he was smiling while he said he liked you." I say kind of shaky, I still have my head down but I can still hear her squeals and giggling and jumping around. "We still have a chance! We still have a chance!" She sings. "Thank you so much Riele!" She stops to look at me again. " I wouldn't have known that Jace still likes me if it wasn't for you! Now there's a chance that Jace and I can be together! Thank you again for agreeing to tell him!" She says all jumpy and smiley at me. I look up at her."No problem. Anytime." I say giving her a fake smile. "Riele I thank you again for what you've done for me, and to talk to Jace I want to look good, and you are the best fashionista I know out of all of my friends.Would you mind getting me dressed up and do my make-up?" Maeve pleads wondering if I'll do it. If I don't do it, it will look suspicious, especially doing the fun part of this whole thing. "Sure. Why not?" I say giving her a small smile. "Riele, you are just an amazing person." I just give her another smile. "Thanks" "I'll talk to you later so we can meet up." "Yeah bye" After she closes the door I go back into my chair to think of what just happened. To be honest I not mad or sad and I'm definitely not going to cry. I'm not those type who cries because they didn't get the guy. I'm actually kind of happy. I've never seen someone so happy and beamed and even though it is Maeve and we like the same person I'm fine with whatever that happens. Dan calls us out and we filmed for the rest of the day.

GUYS IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A MONTH?!?! AND THE CHAPTER IS LESS THEN 500 WORDS! GUYS I WILL DO BETTER! THE REASON WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND JUST STRAIGHT UP LAZINESS! AND READING BOOKS ON WATTPAD AND THE WALKING DEAD! OH AND ALSO VOTING FOR THIS YEARS KCA!!! GUYS I DO APOLOGIZE AND HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR HENRY DANGER AND JACE NORMAN AND GUYS PLEASE VOTE FOR THE FLASH AND GRANT GUSTIN IM NOT FORCING YOU TO YOU CAN PICK WHOEVER YOU WANT BUT YOU IF YOU DON'T MIND AND SHAWN MENDES OK GUYS IM DONE RANTING VOTE,COMMENT,AND STAY TUNED!! Peace out!✌🏾️✌🏾✌🏾😌😀💗❤️💖💗❤️😭😄😄😊😊😊🤗😏😘😍😝😁😀😊😁🙃🙃🙂☺️😋