Chapter 10

Jace?!?! "JACE?!" I say completely shocked that he actually had the nerves to say the
" im sorry " speech again. " Rie can I come in?" He says with a sad voice and his eyes are not happy brown it used to be. This one seems irritated and don't know what to do. I feel my body softening up. I quickly tense it again. " What ever you need the say can be said in front of the door . " Riele, please don't be like that."I feel my eyes start to get a little teary. " I had to be Jace . How can something that I thought that we both have talking about for 5 months not care to you? How did something that ever since we've been friends been talking about every year and on that day we would always go together. And you have Maeve take that because you think that it we the most romantic thing to do? How can you be so blind that this was "Our thing?" I scream by this pint there is tears all over my face. I'm hurt. I pull myself together to be able to speak. "How Cani be so sensitive about some stupid stuff like this?" Jace is speechless. Throughout this his eyes has been going to brown to dark brown to light because of my crying and sadness. " Ri-Riele you know I never meant to make you upset, I would never do such a thing". " Goodbye, Jace have fun with your date. I close the door and fall on the couch. I cry to myself. Our friendship is over, one of the strongest friendship I have beside Ella and Sean. I wish this didn't happen but at the end this is his fault. He didn't even cancel his date knowing how important this is to me. To our friendship. He's still thinking of the time he's going to have with her. Right then and there I fall into a nap.

I wrote this about 30 minutes ago but my phone died and didn't save so you guys are so lucky that I love you guys that much to write it over again. Now that that's done tell me what you guys think comment ,vote I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this chapter especially since I had to write it twice!😘😍😆😘😍❤️❤️❤️😀💕💕💕