Chapter 19 : Rookie Genin reunion

Start from the beginning

Lee still keeps on going and when he's about to wrap Sasuke, I substitute Sasuke and take his place. I kicked Lee in the stomach and he flew to the floor. "I have made myself clear don't I." I glanced at Guy's summoning turtle. "Call Guy won't you" He shiver and nod quickly. 

Guy are summoned. "Hey, Guy. Your students here are challenging my team mate. And when I said enough, he won't stop." Guy widen his eye "H-Hiro? It's been a while my rival's daughter." 

I shoot him a glare. "I-I'm so s-sorry for my student Hiro. I'll punish him for good." He bowed 90 degree. "And tell him about 'our' History while you're on it." I walk towards team 7 and their jaw are all dropped. 

"What?" "N-nothing Hiro" "Let's just go guys. let them have their momment. Remember, the chunin exams?" I walk ahead and they follow behind.

Sasuke's pov

We're now infront of room 301. Kakashi sensei are infront of the room. "Hey dad, we just met Guy and Sasuke have just spar Rock Lee for a while" sensei sighed. "Hey Kakashi sensei, is it true that Guy sensei are better than you?" Naruto don't bother to ask. 

Kakashi sensei laugh awkwardly. "Of course not. He's just lucky that he win that time. Well, I'm proud of you. I couldn't ask for a better team. Good luck" "Okay, enough talk. Let's just enter already" Hiro opened the door and we team 7 entered the room. The room are filled with many people. People not only from the leaf village. But also from many other.

Right after we entered the room, Ino clinged at me "Sasuke! I'm glad that I could meet you again!" I took a glance at Hiro who's walking behind me and she's clenching her fist. So... someone is jealous eh? 

And we all the 9 genin rookies plus Hiro are gathered. I don't really enjoy noise. Kiba are now talking to Hiro. What are they talking about. Naruto just scream and challenge the whole room. 

"I see that you all are genin rookies. You don't know how this is all done. Introduce my self, my name is Kabuto Yakushi" "Isn't this the first time you've taken the exams?" Sakura ask to him. 

"No, It's.. my 7th. Well, they held it for twice a year. So this year is going to be my forth year." "Wow. veteran. so you are expert right now" "Yeah, sort of" "Well, you could give us inside tips then" Naruto shout. 

"This year is going to be tough, But don't put your hopes down. I could help you with my ninja info cards" What's that? "What the heck are those?" "It's cards that have informations of what I've been gathering and appear blank. But If I infuse my chakra in it, it will show those informations" Interesting.

"Do you have infos on individuals?" I step forwards to him "They might. Have someone in mind?" "I might." He stack his cards back. "Well, I can't say that my info cards are complete. But you could try. Tell me their names or description or what ever." 

"He's Gaara of the desert, Rock Lee of the leaf and Hiroyuki Hatake also from the leaf" "What de hell Sasuke? Why would you need Hiro's info? She's our team mate" Naruto shout 

"I just want to something about her" She's now staring at me with boredom "Well Uchiha, you won't find anything special in it. So, you're just wasting your time" Now Kabuto are ready with the infos. 

"First, Rock Lee. He's a year older than you guys, 11 C-ranks mission and 20 D-rank missions. His leader is Guy and his Tai have improved although the other are shaky. Next, Gaara of the desert, 8 C-ranks and 1 B-ranks. There's not much of info from this guy but he's from another land. But he survived every mission without a single scratch. At last, Hiroyuki Hatake, 200 A-rank missions and 150 S-rank missions. There's not much info on this but it seems that she should be above jounin." 

Really? Hiro is that strong? "Kabuto Yakushi, I guess your info aren't accurate. It's my fake stats 3 or more years back. I supposed that you don't find much huh?" SERIOUSLY?! How could she? He lift his glasses. 

"I supposed that this years chunin exams are harder than any of my experiences." They both are glaring at each other. "Take note of this. I've done more than 500 A-ranked or higher missions to be precise. I hope that you're info are as reliable as the inter" She scoff.

A group of hidden sound village are coming towards us. Hiro just simply step away from them. The hidden sound village threw punches to Kabuto but he dodge it. 

After a minute, his glases are broked to pieces. He started to spit blood. Sakura are going to help him but Hiro step in front of her. "Don't bug in if you're not as strong as them Sakura. If you're desperate to get killed, I'll gladly do the favor" Sakura directly backed away.

Hiro's pov

It's getting chaos. Ibiki need to get here now. I send him a mental note, Ibiki, this is Hiro, you need to get here now. It's getting chaos arround here. Right after I send the mental note, Ibiki and other chunins showed up in the room.

"Alright, enough you baby feisty generous, pipe down and listen up. It's time to begin. I'm Ibiki Marino, your proctor. And from this momment, your worst enemy. First, you candidates from village hidden in the sound, knock it off. Who told you you could fight? You wanna be failed before we even begun?" 

"Sorry, It's our first time. Guess we're a bit jumpy, sir" "I'll say this once. There'll be no combat between candidates. They who attacking each other without the permition of the proctor and even then the use of fatal force are prohibited. Anyone who thinks to messing with me will be disqualified immidiately. Got it?" 

"No fatal force? That's no fun" "Well, we'll proceed to the first part of the chunin exams. Hand over your paper work and each will be given a number that determinded your seat. We'll start your written test once you're seated." 

I come up to Ibiki. He give me a smirk and I reply it with a nod. He handed me a number. I'm now seated in the middle of the room. With a guy from hidden sand village and hidden grass village. The papers are handed to all of the candidates. This is going to be fun.

Did ya like it?

Comment.

Like.

Share.

Well

Cya

Ja ne~

- Author N