I looked at Liz and sighed heavily. The nightmare was vicious. I didn't really remember what had happened in this nightmare but it was scary and gruesome.

"Um, I don't really remember. It was something that involved a lot of blood. A lot. It is usually about me bleeding from my wrist, up to my elbows." I said, and showed her the area I was talking about.

I noticed how Liz was listening to everything intently.l and how she hung on every word I said.

I told her how suddenly I was terrified looking in the mirror after I woke up I didn't know why. And so the session went on for an hour. At some point, Lily had understood how uncomfortable I was with Liz around, so she had politely asked Liz to wait outside. I smiled at her and she left after a bit of hesitation.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as it was on silent but I couldn't pick it up because we weren't allowed to take calls, while in therapy. The rectangular machine was a burning a hole in my leg, through my jeans. It wouldn't stop vibrating. After fifteen minutes, I asked Lily if I could take the call and after a little disapproval, I was allowed to.

"Yes, Blaze?" I asked.

"Oh, thank God you're safe." I could hear his breathless voice from the other end.

"I looked everywhere for you in the house. Everywhere. I had left my wallet at yours so I had come down to take it and your front door was unlocked. I walked around, there was no sign of you, I was scared. So scared." I could imagine him, in my house, darting his eyes all over, with an anxious expression. I felt just so guilty and apologised.

He took a deep breath and exhaled heavily, "Well, where are you?"

"Don't worry, Blaze. I'm fine. I'm at therapy." I rubbed my fingers on the spot between my eyebrows.

"Alone?"

"No, with Liz."

"Oh." There was a pause. "You get back to therapy. Call me when you are done."

"Sure."

"Good, love you."

This time I wasn't frozen. I actually smiled real big and giddily said, "Love you too." before he could hang up.

I could hear the smile in his voice when he said bye and that made me happy too.

I walked in, smiling with a bounce in my step.

"Was that Blaze?" Lily asked.

I nodded. We were close. I told her everything, and I mean everything.

"I told you, he would realise how he feels about you. It's not long before you two date." She smirked.

I blushed and looked down, suddenly shy. It went on for a while, the teasing, the counselling and after an hour more, it was finally over.

I walked out and made my way towards Liz.

"Sorry it took me so long, let's go. Thanks for waiting, by the way."

She nodded. I called up Blaze as I had promised and he picked up on the first ring. I excused myself and walked in a corner.

"I think something is off with Liz." I said in a rushed, hushed tone.

"Woah, a 'hello' would have been nice."

"I'm serious!"

"And I'm Blaze."

I groaned and he chuckled.

"Blaze!" I whined and he finally got a bit serious.

"She came to therapy today." I said,