Chapter 21 - David and Leon what???

~~~ More about the sensors

The evening before Jason had run a second diagnostic scan after all the work he and the young wolves had done. He knew Josh would do much the same from his end as well. As the diagnostics were running Jason trotted down to the dining area. He grabbed a couple of snacks and a drink from the snack area and headed back to the computer area. Food and drinks didn't go in, so he settled down at the outer security office and waited for the diagnostics to finish.

It took some time since he had to burn in the repaired and replaced sensors. Once he was done, after reviewing them he would contact Josh and see what he said. Chances were good in the morning he would be leaving. Eventually the testing finished, and he walked into the secured computer section. He entered the room which held his equipment and reviewed the report. He was satisfied with the results and using the secured VOIP in the room called Josh.

Josh figured Jason was going to be calling later in the evening, so he had remained up. Adam, Molly, and Josh were relaxing in his office discussing some of the information they had received about the rogues. When the call came in Josh accepted the connection, "I just finished reading the report on this end. Return in the morning. If Mike is still up report to him and if not in the morning. Good job Jason and thanks for being willing to go on such short notice."

~~~ Zane discovers something aboutDavid and Leon

When Zane and the others started laughing at David and Leon both flushed deeply. What made it even worse was even the stupid girl was giggling slightly as they walked past and out. As usual Zane's expression sent chills down his spine. It had been very hard to keep the sneer going though leering at the girl had been satisfying. Zane's expression seemed to say try me and I'll kill you. It had been satisfying until they started laughing at them which was humiliating. Even as he was trying to keep the smirk going he felt chills going down his spine. He knew Zane was being serious, so he turned and did his best to ignore them.

Leon had flushed as well though unlike David he wasn't as scared of Zane. Mostly it was because Zane had focused on David and ignored Leon. He hadn't had the focus of a dominant wolf threatening him. What he noticed which David hadn't was how Zane was holding the little cunt. It was obvious they were more than just friends or Zane trying to look good comforting her. His smirk was far more natural. Once they had passed the other group Leon elbowed David, "Did you notice how Zane was holding her? The little slut is putting out for him. He was definitely looking satisfied with showing she belonged to him."

David returned the elbow though a bit harder to remind Leon he was in charge. It took a short time for what Leon had said to penetrate. When it did David turned and gave Leon a questioning look, "Huh? I didn't notice, I was enjoying see her shrink when I stared at her." He was trying to shake the feeling of a descending doom off.

Leon gave David a questioning looks as well. He didn't sound quite like his normal self even if what he said did. Had Zane's threats bothered David more than he had been letting on, "What I'm saying is Zane and Tessa look like they are dating. I'm sure she is doing it to suck up and keep him protecting her. Wonder if she is any fun." He slyly glanced at David when he said it.

David had to glance over his shoulder in the direction the others had been going but they were gone. Thinking about it Zane had been pretty protective of the little pansy. His mind roamed back, and he was going to have to look at the next hearing date, "Huh, what do you know. Might be something we can use against them. We will have to mention it to the lawyer as something he set up to make himself look good?" He still wanted to bust Zane's face for all the humiliation David and Leon had faced. They kept talking as they continued down the mall.