Chapter 3- Zane you have a lovely wolf

~~~ Arrival at the pack house

When they arrived at the house Zane was honestly shocked. It was huge, and he could see it appeared to be made of several connected buildings. There were houses of various sizes scattered around nearby. In a way it made him think of a subdivision, only this one had a massive forest around it. For some reason when he saw the forest he wanted to go for a run. The idea of a run scared him though since after what had happened to him he wasn't comfortable around woods. He forced his attention back to the house and had to wonder how many people lived there. His wolf whined in the back of his mind at being scared of the woods. He thought he understood but it hurt thinking behind each tree was a monster like the one who'd turned them. They weren't monsters, the rogue was, and it made him upset.

After a few moments of wondering he forced the thought out of his mind and almost asked to ensure he and his sister had rooms next to each other. If anyone looked his eyes were rather bleak as he tried not to contemplate what both had lost. What he'd been told the day before he was of mixed emotions on how much he believed so for the moment he had tabled the thoughts. It wasn't that he didn't believe them so much as he simply didn't have enough emotional room to think about it. Yes, he had a voice in his mind and he'd decided it was real but what it was he wasn't ready to deal with.

His wolf was sitting in the back if Zane's mind and trying not to whine. He knew his other half had been really hurt and the loss of pack had to hurt but to close himself off this much hurt both. If he opened up to even the Luna it would be so much better, but Zane had almost closed off everything. If it didn't deal with his Uncle or sister, he was almost cold and dead to it. It really upset his wolf and his wolf wasn't sure how to deal with it. Both were young and needed the contact with an older and more knowledgeable wolf. His wolf had a feeling for the moment it had to be his uncle.

Esther didn't trade looks with Kad, but she did contact him. *I'm not sure how to help him Kad. It really hurts to say since I can't remember the last time I had to deal with a wolf so hurt. It isn't just he is hurt but he is withdrawing into himself and doesn't want to show feelings for anyone but his sister and his uncle. How do I deal with it?* Being she was the Luna she was used to having hurt wolves come to her and for comfort. She tried to remember the last time she felt or dealt with a wolf this withdrawn and she was worried.

Kadrian wasn't sure himself even though he had dealt with many hurt wolves. This was, in a way, a unique case since he hadn't ever heard of a changed human who was in a coma for so long. Yes, their doctors had kept a close eye on him and his sister, but they didn't have an answer for why he had been down so long. Based on how he was reacting to his sister he had to wonder how he would react to young pups. *Maybe have most of the older pups give him room and have the younger pups say hello? Beyond that I'm not sure but for the moment we need to try and give him a bit of room until his uncle comes home.*

Esther sighed quietly and was silent the rest of the ride home. When they pulled up she stepped out and with a cheerful smile on her face, "Well we are here, and I hope you like it. For the time being you will be in the main house. I have assigned two rooms to you and there is a shared bathroom. There are some clothes and toiletries for both of you until your uncle comes back. After that it will be up to him where you live. Zane can you offer your sister an arm inside?" She had opened the door to the SUV and stepped out.

He had already planned on it. He slid out of the car and moved around to the other side and helped Liv out of the SUV, "Once inside we can relax in whatever is the living area if you needed." He really hoped they were on the first floor. Several others came out and gathered the luggage. For him it was the one bag but for her there were several. When they did both, him and his wolf, stiffened up slightly though they didn't growl or do anything else. He settled for slowly walking his sister into the massive building.