Chapter 13 - Abby's mama-wolf reacts

~~~ Meeting at the school

Thankfully there was the school safety officer in the room as well. The simple fact there was law enforcement there would also keep the urge to rip people apart under control. Moments after everyone had walked in the secretary showed them into a conference room with a large table and plenty of chairs around it. The principle was already at the head of the table, "Please have a seat. I have talked with the student counselors. Before I get into what they recommended I want to talk to you and get both sides. It's why I wished you would have brought your children as well." She looked at Mike and the others on their side of the table.

Abby looked back at the principle and she was not looking either amused or happy, "I discussed this with our doctor and she strongly recommended keeping her away from the ones who assaulted her. After the threats made and the suggestions of rape I will not have either of my children in the same room with them." When she used the term 'them' it sounded like she had spit it out.

David's father yelled back, "I have talked to David and I believe him when he says your brats attacked him and Leon. He said the Zane boy deliberately tried to pick a fight with him in the lunch room. He started this and not my son." He was getting ready to stand when the principle spoke.

She wasn't a large woman, actually she was rather small and gray, but she had authority behind her, "That is enough from all of you. If you refuse to try and talk like reasonable people, I will have you leave and kick everyone involved out until this is resolved. Is this understood." Her voice snapped out like the cracking of a whip.

Even Kadrian and Esther had to be impressed by the authority in her voice. Every wolf in the room automatically turned and looked at her. Mike gave her a rather harsh smile, "Sorry ma'am, we will do our best." *Thank god, she isn't a wolf, or we might be in trouble...* He sent to the others.

Esther mentally laughed. *I would be worried about my job! She would make one hell of an elder though.* She gave the woman more respect than she had expected to since the principle did come across as dominant.

David's father glared at Mike, "If you can keep them from slandering my son's good name I will do my best." David's mother had an arm around David as if to comfort him. It was rather obvious to some in the room it was mostly for show. They all knew her and her opinions on something, so they knew she couldn't believe anything bad about her son.

Mike started to glare at David's father before the principle spoke again, "I will say this one more time. All of you keep a civil tongue in your mouths or else. I have the school records for all involved with me and if needed I will break them out and start explaining the facts of life to all of you." David and Leon were pains in her ass though she couldn't treat them differently until something formal was written down.

The officer cleared her throat, "If needed Mrs. Smith I can call for one of the detectives to come and sit in as well if you wish?" Hopefully if they came, it would keep the room down to a low simmer. The charges and counter charges were enough to make everyone pissed off and upset.

Mrs. Smith contemplated the Officer for a moment, "I don't think it will be needed but thank you for the offer. This meeting is only for the school side. I do not wish to have this getting involved with the legal issue." She turned back, "I'm going to ask questions and I expect honest answers from everyone." Again Mrs. Smith looked around the room to see what the reactions might be. From David and Leon's parents was blatant disbelief their children could do anything wrong. On the others faces it was honestly far scarier. Almost across the board she was getting some very chilling vibes from them. The only two who weren't as scary were the twin's parents, but there was a determination to protect their children. She knew Tessa and Oscar and they were very good kids.