Chapter 15 - Zane talks to the Luna

~~~ Tessa gives Zane a good massage

Tessa and Oscar walked into Zane's room both could tell he was exhausted. Thankfully Tessa had managed to catch a nap during the day. Olivia had been snoozing and before Tessa had realized it she had fallen asleep. Both had been down for a couple of hours and Tessa had woken feeling much better, "I think I'm going to still give Zane a good massage. It should help him sleep better." To be honest Tessa was wanting the contact.

Oscar glanced at his sister and gave her a slight smile. *I will give you some time to give him a massage before I come back. He will protect us and help take care of us as best possible. Take care of him sis.* He silently left the room. Oscar knew nothing like that would take place, but he didn't have a problem with his sister being attracted to Zane. He was a good wolf and even with his hurting he had taken care of them and protected them.

Tessa gave her brother a shy smile since she knew what he was thinking. *Thank you, Oscar. When she is old enough I will do the same for you.* She turned towards Zane and from a small bag she had pulled out some massage oil. It was something wolves used when they were pushed to their limits in training and would help him relax. In the morning he would should feel better as well.

Since Zane was already lying on his stomach she carefully climbed on the bed and settled down next to him. Once she was sure he was still asleep she rested one hand on his back and waited for him to relax again. Tessa was sure Zane's wolf knew she was there and knew she wasn't a threat, but she wanted Zane's wolf to relax as well. Once she felt a slight relaxation of his muscles she removed the hand and poured some of the oil in her hand. After working it to warm it up some she lightly worked it into his back. She repeated it as needed until Zane's entire back was coated before she started working on the massage.

She finished the massage about twenty minutes later and had to smile when Oscar walked into the room. He was in his wolf form and he hopped up on the other side and settled down next to Zane. Once he was settled he rested his head on Zane's back and blinked his eyes at Tessa.

Tessa smiled at Oscar and leaned over and stroked his ears briefly before settling down next to Zane. She was ready for bed and wrapped an arm around his lower back and settled down. Tessa couldn't help but be pleased by having Zane as their protector. He was nice even if he tried to sound growly and grumpy. She knew he was hurting still and would be for some time. Knowing it only made his choosing them as part of his team even more special.

It was one of the things which was drawing her to him. He felt very comfortable to her and Oscar. Even as he was struggling to get used to having them in his life he hadn't grumbled very much. There had been a few times he had been put out such as when they had cleaned his room. Even then, he hadn't been mean when he had told him rather bluntly to ask first. She moved a bit closer to him and eventually fell asleep.

It had taken some time for her to fall asleep even curled up close to Zane. Even though Tessa and Oscar had talked to the Luna with her parent's in the room the fear was still there. The nightmare last night was still on her mind when she fell asleep as was the hope she would sleep decently. There was both school work and things for the team they needed to work on. Thankfully all three of them slept adequately thought the night.

~~~ Waking up with Oscar and Tessa

When Zane woke up the next morning he felt somewhat better physically. Thanks to his change he could smell the oil used on his back though he had no idea what it was. It was both astringent and somewhat sweet smelling. As he had been expecting Oscar was on one side and his head was resting on the pillow next to Zane's head. Tessa was curled up on his other side and one arm was draped across his waist.