"Hah! You're pathetic!" Darkon scoffs, a look of amusement appearing on his face. "And, you're supposed to be the Salamander of fairy tail? That's absolutely pathetic!" I watch as he roars in laughter as a sadistic smirk appears on his face.

I slowly inch towards the water, knowing that I had to summon Aquarius. Perhaps, she could help us in this type of situation. "Open, gate of the water bearer! Aquarius!" I say as I stick her key into the water. A small smile appears on my face as the mermaid appears in front of us, looking extremely angry.

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU SUMMON ME!!?" Aquarius asks angrily, balling her fists in rage. "I WAS ON A DATE WITH SCORPIO!" I nervously stare at her, knowing that I didn't have time for this. Does she even know that we are facing a powerful enemy right now?

"Just help us quickly defeat this guy, and you can go back to your date," I say in a bored tone as she rolls her eyes in annoyance. She aims her vase in his direction, releasing a huge blast of water.

I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping that attack was enough to knock him out. "Celestial magic, huh?" Darkon says in amusement as my eyes widen in horror. I narrow my eyes at him in concentration, swinging my whip in his direction.

He snickers, rolling to the side to avoid my whip. I quickly swing the whip at him, feeling determined to hit him. "Weak," he mocks, easily catching my whip. I nervously stare at him, being completely paralyzed in fear.

"Lucy, you need to get out of there!" Erza says worriedly, charging at Darkon with her two swords. Darkon holds out his hand, launching her across some trees. Erza gasps in pain as Gray and Natsu grab hands, closing their eyes in concentration.

"Ready, Flame Brain!?"

"Yes, Elsa!"

A powerful energy came from their direction as my eyes widen in surprise. "T-They're doing a unison raid..." Erza says in amazement, a calm smile appearing on her face.

Darkon stares at them with a bored expression as I pull against my whip, knowing that I had to distract him. The mage narrows his eyes at me, a stern expression appearing on his face.

A hopeful smile appears on my face as Natsu and Gray cast the spell, allowing it to rage towards Darkon. Smoke fills the air as I turn to glance at Aquarius, seeing her annoyed yet surprised expression.

"That was—"

A sudden attack hit Aquarius, making her disappear into thin air. "Aquarius!" I yell in terror. "N-No...!" I clench my trembling fists, exchanging a longing glance with Erza. We were no match for this guy, but we had to keep trying.

Darkon smirks. "Anymore attempts?"

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the Stars, Far and Wide...
Show me thy Appearance...
With Such Shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the Heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria!"

Darkon's eyes widen in surprise as he forcefully holds up a shield, struggling against my attack. I stare at him as fear takes place in my mind. He backs up, seeming a bit weaker than before. My eyes widen in surprise as he furrows his eyebrows in concentration.

"Wow, that actually had some effect on me," he says in amazement. Darkon chuckles in amusement as dark mist surrounds us. The mist stuck to my skin, quickly zapping my stomach. I clench my fists in desperation, knowing that I couldn't give up.

I weakly stare at Darkon, trying to use words. Words are hard, I joke to myself, trying to find humor in this moment. "Hmm, it's a wonder that you're still standing," Darkon says, thinking out loud.

"I-I won't give up...!"

"Darkness attack!" He says as a powerful burst of energy charges in my direction, knocking me harshly to the ground. I watch as Natsu and Gray force themselves to stand up, having no magical energy.

"We don't need Lucy anyways," Natsu says coldly, casually picking up the unconscious Erza. "She was only a replacement for Lisanna. And, since we have Lisanna back, we don't need her." A sense of hopelessness forms within me as my heart shatters into many pieces. I watch as they rush away, leaving me alone.

It wasn't long before they were out of sight. I force myself to stand up, feeling completely numb. "They'll regret this..." I murmur to myself, feeling a sudden sense of desperation form within me. Bitter tears stream down my cheeks as I clench my fists.

"It's just you and me," Darkon says, a sadistic smirk appearing on his face. I narrow my eyes at him, feeling only hate. I hate everyone and will make them feel the same thing I'm feeling. It doesn't matter what good deeds I've done in the past; the world has betrayed me.

"Go ahead and kill me," I say as a crazy smile appears on my face. "I wanted revenge but death is better." Darkon furrows his eyebrows in concentration as a twisted smirk appears on my face. I stare at the ground, remembering that I'm not as powerful as the other mages. "Never mind. I'm not strong like the other mages. I'll—" I start.

"I'll train you," he interrupts as my eyes widen in surprise. I narrow my eyes at him, wondering if he was actually speaking the truth. "Besides, this sounds like fun," Darkon adds, a casual smile appearing on his face. Tears form in my eyes as a relieved smile appears on my face.

"T-Thank you..." I say as tears stream down my cheeks. He rolls his eyes as I smile happily, feeling eager to start training and getting revenge on fairy tail. "Also, please stop crying," he says in annoyance.

I nod, trying my best to follow his instructions. He starts to walk away as I hurry to follow him. "Wait up!" I say, feeling out of breath. "What types of magic will you teach me?"

"Dragon slaying, demon slaying, devil slaying, Phoenix slaying, wolf slaying, angel slaying, god slaying, spirit slaying, fairy slaying, giant slaying, vampire slaying, dark arts, dark magic, shadow magic, and celestial abilities that you currently don't have," Darkon says in a bored tone as we casually walk into a village.

"Your highness, is she your captive?" A random female asks, her brown orbs studying us. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration as Darkon shakes his head no. "Then, why did you bring her here?" Another female asks, wearing an envious frown.

"I'm going to train her," he says sternly. "All of the magic she's capable of possessing will help destroy fairy tail along with other guilds." The females cheer in excitement as I quickly follow Darkon. This day has been quite the stretch but whose to say it wasn't interesting?

"Follow me," Darkon says, leading me to a room inside the palace. The room was rather quiet as I glance all around. The walls surrounding me were black and purple, having a nice design to it. The sheets on the bed were purple, being rather elegant. Black bookshelves stood against the wall, containing many novels. This was my dream bedroom. I lock eyes with Darkon as a frown appears on my face.

"Your training starts early tomorrow," he says sternly, walking out of the room. I nod, quickly putting on a purple pajama dress. In my entire life, I never imagined any of this happening. I didn't think I would ever be able to get real powers but here I am. And with that, the darkness of the night consumed me.