Escape

A/N: Wow! Thanks for all the views guys! 

As soon as the words left his mouth, I ran, I didn't know where I was running but I did. This had to be the Dark One's doing, he had been there just a while ago. My eyes narrowed and I quickened the pace, heading to his shop. I opened the door, not caring about how it hit the wall at how harshly I had opened it. "Where's my sister?" Was all I said.

He wasn't alone, another young girl was by his side, brown hair and blue eyes, she held books in her hands and looked shocked at first and then snapped out of it. "Um..can we help you?" She asked. "Yeah, he's enemies with my sister and me, he was at the hospital in the same room as her about fifteen minutes ago, now I got a call saying she's gone missing. Coincidence? I don't think so. Spit it out, Dark One, where is my sister?" I hissed.

Belle looked at him apprehensively. I crossed my arms and glared before realizing that to him, I looked like a stubborn child that was upset, this just made me angrier and he chuckled. "You know, I'm not the only interested in your sister's powers or your bond, dearie. Think on it." He told me and in a whirl, I found myself in front of my house again and I sighed. Great, he also knew where I lived. I walked downstairs, ready to explain myself, most likely on the phone before freezing.

I could hardly breathe and my heart hammered in my chest. My hands trembled and my face grew pale as I the words were barely louder than a whisper. "Mom?" She turned to me with a smile that made a knot twist into my stomach. Something was wrong, oh so terribly wrong. "Hello, Raven. You're looking for your sister too?"

Then it hit me. Too. She was looking for her and maybe she had leads on her location then seeing the look in her eyes, I realized she already knew where my sister was and she wouldn't be here unless...

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Raven." I turned as quick as the wind to face her and my eyes blurred as I blinked the tears away. She was here. "Evangeline...you're.." I could hardly find the words but she nodded. "Yes, I'm alive and I'm here. It's been quite a while, don't you think, Raven?"