Awakened

Evangeline POV

"Evangeline." I can't see a thing, everything around me is darkness, my hands tremble and I touch the air trying to touch something, to figure out who is there. "W-who are you?" I ask. No response. I feel a hand grabbing my neck, strangling me, I struggle for air and I try to do something but I just can't. "You're needed back in the real world, Evangeline, your sister needs you. But a word of caution, you may not like what's on the other side." 

And for the first time in what feels like centuries, my eyes open. 

"She's awake! Get a nurse in here!"

~

Henry POV 

"Okay, I think I found her story!" I tell her, Raven looks at the page and nods, eyes widened. "Yes, this is it!" She confirms, my eyes travel down to the two girls in the picture, the eldest with dark hair and amethyst eyes, the other with dark hair and silver eyes. I know who both of them are immediately. "Okay, so according to the Records and Curses, your sister was sent to the Land Without Magic, so here, but before my mother's curse. Four years before the curse. But we don't know why."

Raven looks down to the book, flipping the pages. "Here, look. It says that the power of the two sisters united, a sisterly bond such as theirs with their bloodlines and strong union of dark and light magic was enough to defeat the Dark One and it would've." My eyes widened. "So...Rumplestilskin was scared of your powers put together?" I ask and she nods slowly.

"Seems like it anyway. It says that the vial of poison was actually something to strengthen his magic, which is why he was so desperate for it. It also says the vial of poison was not really poison, it was one of the rarest potions and can only harm the living or the ones without magic." How strange, I never noticed this story here before..

"To get rid of all traces except the one in his possession and all evidence that there ever was such a powerful magic, he burnt down the entire village and took one of the sisters with him, separating the two for as long as he had of time, spinning the clock for as long as he could to keep them apart but even with magic as powerful as his he could never break the string of fate that would forever tie the two."

"We need to figure out these riddles and their meanings. I don't think he can actually control time...right?"

A short buzz from my phone interrupted the story and I checked the caller. "It's the hospital, Raven. Your sister's awake but she's missing."